Login

Videos

Always feel like sombody watching me

More
08 Jan 2012 20:40 #1 by zeptember
yes I feel that at times, where I could be sitting the the kitchen and I will feel good and all of a sudden I feel like i am suffocating and I feel like there are lots of people in back of me but I can't see them, them I get goose bumps and its cold as hell then it is gone like that in a flash..or when I'm looking down and my computer I can still see the livingroom I see someone poke there head right around the desk and I look up but it is gone in a flash...that always is a odd one when I see that, it looks like it has awig..hehe it is black hair but I can't see the face to fast...or if I go in public what is wierd I'll see a person who will smile I smile back I turn to see another direction and turn back and that person is gone and there is no where to go cause it is a open lot? strange...but I hear ya I feel like some one is watching me too..plus I like that song,, haha :P I so have to go on an investigation one of these days with a group near me here..if they will take me..*smiles*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2012 19:57 - 08 Jan 2012 20:00 #2 by DawnBledsoe
Reflecting? did you see something in the pic? All I see is the wall of the (whats left of) the house that is covered in graffiti I just took the picture over my shoulder because it felt like someone had walked up behind me, right after that another person in our group sighted a white figure standing over us, but unfortunately didn't get it on film.
p.s. am not paranoid that was a song title
Last edit: 08 Jan 2012 20:00 by DawnBledsoe.

More
08 Jan 2012 16:16 #3 by Ghastly Girl
honestly from the pic that could be anything from flash reflecting on something to someone in light clothes standing in the dark....just kind of hard to tell without anything to compare it to.

However if this feeling is a constant one I would suggest getting an EMF detector if you can and check for naturally occurring high EMF....it is amazing the things that can cause this, and being exposed to it for long periods of time can produce the effect of paranoia and "always being watched" :)

More
08 Jan 2012 13:00 #4 by kirlybab
My remote senses are getting stronger since I've been here....

I actually more sense than see something in this pic. Would probably be able to tell more if I saw a full view of you....

More
08 Jan 2012 04:49 #5 by DawnBledsoe
Discuss photo: Always feel like sombody watching me

Details
by DawnBledsoe 13 years ago
in General Investigation Photographs
I was feeling like someone was behind me
0 0

Details
by DawnBledsoe 13 years ago
in General Investigation Photographs
I was feeling like someone was behind me
0 0

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds

Features