Login

Videos

Photo 998

More
02 Jan 2012 06:03 - 02 Jan 2012 15:14 #1 by DawnBledsoe
Replied by DawnBledsoe on topic Re: Photo 998
I agree with crystalcross, I have seen some really small orbs in pictures and very large ones, like in this photo of my sister in law. It covers her head and then some.

Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jan 2012 15:14 by crystalcross.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2012 04:30 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 998
To answer your question and comment on the photo. Orbs can be and are almost any size. These particular orbs are particle orbs that are illuminated by flash photography.

We touch on this subject quite often. When a standard camera is used with a flash, the flash is at such an angle that any particulates in the are are illuminated so brightly that they form an out of focus brilliant light source. This light source in turn becomes what we see as an orb.

These orbs an show up as many different sizes, and there can be many different orbs. They are caused by physical phenomena.

Flash photography *CAN* be safely used in a way that it does not create orbs. But generally you must use an upper end camera which allows you to attach an external flash which is at an angle not directly in line with the camera.

Now please don't get me wrong, I firmly believe there are real non-flash related orbs out there. And they can also be of many different sizes and types. But unless special flash equipment is used, you will likely never find them in a photograph taken with a flash.

More
02 Jan 2012 04:03 #3 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Photo 998
can orbs be that big? and are them little ones next to it orbs or dust?

More
31 Dec 2011 02:01 #4 by bawh6vn
Photo 998 was created by bawh6vn
Discuss photo: Photo 998

Details
by bawh6vn 13 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
If u look closely, looks like it\'s orginating from the right side of wall.
0 0

Time to create page: 0.502 seconds

Features