Login

Videos

Photo 993

More
31 Dec 2011 09:17 #1 by melly666
Replied by melly666 on topic Re: Photo 993
Yes this is India at a spiritual ritual. I'm also very skeptical of this also but thought I would post this up any way. Although people dismiss orbs and they are up for questioning I go to India every year. I do the 'orb test' as I call it at ceremonies. The weird thing about them is that I do a pre-orb test before the cermony,then during the ceremony then after. I do all the near water,away from water etc. Time and time again I find that there are no orbs before the cermony starts but as it starts there seems to be loads. After the cermony they start dying off and going. I just find this strange. Off again to a very haunted village in India again this year and hoping to get results. This time with my EVP machine. This village is well known for spooks for miles around. People,friends and locals see 'shadows' everywhere. The ground had a massacre on it last century between the Muslis and Hindus. The ground was so haunted afterwards all the locals moved away as nobody wanted the village. They gave it to the Tibetan monks to cleanse.Although they've worked on the village a lot there's still a lot of activity there including a cursed tree. The problem with the tree is that I had to very persistant for locals to take me there,I had to be very persistant about it. I eventually found some big strapping local men to take me there,but they would only go in a group for safety. Only one of them would agree to take a photo of me. He would only come within 10 meters of it and then was terrified. They won't hang around with me when dusk comes though. I will try again this year. The Buddhist monestary I will work on aswell. This is very haunted. People see yoga cushions flying around the place. Also a friend of mine staying there who's very spiritual turned her back on shelves in her room,turned round and everything had moved place and then again afterwards, I hope to get the appropraite equipment together to take back and hopefully get results this year. I'm looking forward to it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Dec 2011 23:47 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 993
Interesting photograph. Looks like a bug or a bird. Actually looks like a locust. Where was this taken, almost looks like India. The gentleman in the back looks like he might be from the Punjabi region.

More
30 Dec 2011 22:10 #3 by melly666
Photo 993 was created by melly666
Discuss photo: Photo 993

Details
by melly666 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
0 0

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds

Features