Login

Photo 990

More
31 Dec 2011 01:03 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Photo 990
I see quite a lot of faces as well. Mainly the lady square in the middle and the very up-close skeleton face that takes up pretty much the entire left side of the photo. Nice catches, indeed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Dec 2011 00:33 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Photo 990

crystalcross wrote:

Eclecticdealer wrote: anyone see a clawed hand on the bottom of the tree trunk?

I'm having problems breaking my gaze away from the plethora of faces in this image, much less look for tree trunks. :) This is one of the best example of spiritual vapor photographs I've seen.

"clawed hand on the bottom of the tree trunk" not look for tree trunks lol

More
31 Dec 2011 00:08 #3 by melly666
Replied by melly666 on topic Re: Photo 990
I initially saw 3 faces but now can only make out the lady and the gentleman in her hand. I think I need to zoom in on this tomorrow a bit more as I should be going to bed now. I'l check this further tomorrow. Thanks for your interest.

More
30 Dec 2011 23:59 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 990

Eclecticdealer wrote: anyone see a clawed hand on the bottom of the tree trunk?

I'm having problems breaking my gaze away from the plethora of faces in this image, much less look for tree trunks. :) This is one of the best example of spiritual vapor photographs I've seen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: melly666

More
30 Dec 2011 23:56 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 990
You're so very right. This is an amazing image. Not even looking at the faces in the image, just patterns of the mist, fog, or whatever that vapor is. The way it falls like a comb on the one side, rapidly, almost forced. Then parts of it flow like smoke, but thicker. Very cool!

And then when you look closer you can see some obvious faces in there. And the faces are at different distances from the camera. VERY GOOD CATCH! Impressive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: melly666

More
30 Dec 2011 23:53 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
anyone see a clawed hand on the bottom of the tree trunk?

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Dec 2011 23:45 #7 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Photo 990

melly666 wrote: What's a 'nic pic'? Yes it's a lady at the same place the other one was taken. You can even count the beads around her neck. There's a face in her right hand of a man also. Didn't think I'd suggest anything. Just thought I'd bung it up and see what other people made of it. Thanks.

Sorry, we Americans falk tunny sometimes. I meant to say nice pic [short for picture]. Spirits obviously trust you and allow themselves in your photos. Well done.

More
30 Dec 2011 23:44 #8 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Re: Photo 990
I do see a smiling face or is it just the lighting through the trees? it is right to the left besides the head stone.

More
30 Dec 2011 23:42 #9 by melly666
Replied by melly666 on topic Re: Photo 990
We were there for a while and as you see it got dark. Right after the photo of me with the mist I distinctly heard my mate say that she was getting the creeps and wanted to leave. I was surprised as if anybody chickened out it was usually me. She's a tough Ozzie. I'm quite sensitive to spirit but don't classify myself as a sensitive. My thoughts when I heard her was that if I'm not picking up on something bad but somebody else is then it's time to go. I was disappointed as I wanted to stay an hour or so longer. An hour later when we were back home she swore she never said that and she was disappointed as she wanted to stay longer. We even argued about what she supposeddly said! It was all a bit strange.

More
30 Dec 2011 23:34 #10 by Peek-A-Boo
Melly, do tell what you heard. IMO, there is nothing warm & fuzzy about any of the figures, uncomfortable feeling from all 3.

Time to create page: 0.573 seconds

Features