Login

Videos

Using Ouija Board in Communication

More
13 Apr 2011 01:06 #1 by Ghost-Fairy
I remembered back in my parent's home, my younger sister, (a young teenager then) invited her classmates to the house to play the ouija board. well, they got the spirit out all right but the 'chat' was over, the spirit refused to go back. Everybody got panicked n they all (4 or 5 of them) keep praying & keep forcing the spirit to go back n the spirit gave in. (that was a blessing, including my mother LOL).

Good thing the event was held @ my parent's home.. cos they were playing next to our Buddha statue and the Heaven God's altar. I guess they were lucky that time. They were frightened by that incident & never play ouija board again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Apr 2011 00:14 #2 by suzq2u
I agree. Too many people think this is a party "play thing" when in reality it can be a dangerous tool if not used properly.

More
12 Apr 2011 20:57 #3 by Ghost-Fairy
Using Ouija Board to pull out spirits are not a wise thing.. that's my 2 cents.

You are pretty much opening the 'hell's gate' for them to come and party with you. It's good if you are well protected prior to using them..and you know the rules using the ouija board.

You know how to bring it out of it's hell hole, you BETTER know how to take them back to it's hole and 'sealed' it when you are done. If not, they will know who to follow home as well. You play with fire.. you'll get burn. So, be very careful ALWAYS use protection!!

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Features