Login

Videos

Greenwood Cemetery - Orlando, FL - The Isle of Silence

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Dec 2011 03:50 #1 by Steven Matrix

crystalcross wrote: Yeah, wasn't really happy with any of them to be honest. Nothing really screamed out at me. Its one of those instances where there was too much thought, and not enough of "The Force" :)

I thought this would be a good shot, but it just didn't have it. I have about 12 more, but nothing that really screams at me. I'm thinking going IR will make a big difference.

And then again, maybe not. But, I was there, and couldn't resist.

Yeah, but if something was screaming at you, it wouldn't be the The Isle of Silence. Get ready for Micanopy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2011 03:32 #2 by crystalcross
Yeah, wasn't really happy with any of them to be honest. Nothing really screamed out at me. Its one of those instances where there was too much thought, and not enough of "The Force" :)

I thought this would be a good shot, but it just didn't have it. I have about 12 more, but nothing that really screams at me. I'm thinking going IR will make a big difference.

And then again, maybe not. But, I was there, and couldn't resist.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Dec 2011 03:23 #3 by Steven Matrix
Very nice content CC. This is your first cemescape isn't it? This is a great first; and I expect many good images from you to come. A great start for sure.

More
22 Dec 2011 23:01 #4 by crystalcross
Discuss photo: Greenwood Cemetery - Orlando, FL - The Isle of Silence

Greenwood Cemetery - Orlando, FL - The I...

Details
by crystalcross 13 years ago
in Other Photos
This image is of one of the oldest Cemeteries in Orlando, FL. Greenwood. Was edi...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds

Features