Login

Videos

Tolomato Cemetery, St. Augustine - Nov. 2010

More
11 Dec 2011 20:05 #1 by bluecup67
Ooh, I hope I can go back when it's open. I really want to go in there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Dec 2011 01:33 #2 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Tolomato Cemetery, St. Augustine - Nov. 2010
The cemetery itself is opened the 3rd Saturday of every month from 11-3PM.

More
11 Dec 2011 00:23 #3 by bluecup67
Ok cool, that worked!

Here's another photo of the crypt taken during the same visit - nothing in the window. (first photo)

The next day I went back - in the second photo, there's something quite evident in the window of the crypt (I cropped the photo so you could see it better - otherwise unretouched).

Then in the third picture - there's nothing in the window, and it was only minutes later. The other thing to notice in the third picture is that there is no lichen pattern at the base of the tree, so that would eliminate that possibility regarding my first post.

In the fourth picture, there actually is a large spot of sunlight on the tomb where I thought I saw the boy (picture in my first post). Here it clearly looks like a sunspot, where in my first post it doesn't really.

What do you think? In both posts I've only cropped two photos, and that's it. Thanks!
Attachments:

More
11 Dec 2011 00:12 #4 by bluecup67
Hi all,

I visited Tolomato Cemetery a year ago and took some interesting photos, I think. What a place. Really felt some sort of presence there - whenever I do, it feels like the air is a little thicker, if that makes any sense.

Anyway I wanted your feedback. In the first picture there are two items - there is something in the windows of the crypt in back and a curious pattern on the bottom of the large tree that seems to jump out a bit more than a lichen pattern or a light pattern (it looks like a priest to me).

In the second photo, there's what could seem to be a spot of light on the tomb next to the tree, but it has interesting colors and my brain wants to see a little face there with auburn hair. I'll put some more photos in the next post that actually highlights these.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Features