Login

Videos

can someone give me their opinion on these orbs?

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Dec 2011 00:43 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: can someone give me their opinion on these orbs?
I agree with the gentlemen above. Orbs are almost never anything. I don't know who started the whole "orb" sensation. But they didn't know much about photography.

That was a great idea Poptart to ask about orbs. The content in your photo is very good. I'd like to see that photo in the daytime without flash. You may be surprised by what you get. Spirits don't need flash to show up in a photo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2011 06:38 #2 by BHPI Josh
I would say dust or moisture particles in the air on these.

More
09 Dec 2011 05:02 #3 by MinnDak Paranormal
The best way to handle an orb. Could you see it with the naked eye or was it found after the photo was reviewed? If you could see them without the camera, then you have the real thing, otherwise, I would put it as dust, bugs, or something else reflecting back into your lens from your flash.

More
09 Dec 2011 04:55 #4 by poptart
Hello! I just found this website and am excited to have a community to talk shop with! That being said, i recently traveled from minneapolis, USA to Edinburgh, Scotland for a little solo ghost hunting. While in the infamous Greyfriars Kirk one night i was taking flash digital photos and i would like your opinions on one in particular. This photo shows 3 very clear "orbs" Now im not sure how much i really believe in orbs, i think theres a lot of room for error there. Could anyone offer an opinion on this photograph?

Much appreciated,

poptart
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Features