Login

Videos

Halls' Croft

More
20 Mar 2012 23:13 #1 by Herald_Angel520
Replied by Herald_Angel520 on topic Re: Halls' Croft
It may not have been sunny, but there is obviously a lot of daylight coming through the window behind her. There is a large reflection of light from the window on the floor. The brightness of the girl matches the brightness of the light from the window behind her. There is a shadow on the floor of the table in the center of the room that is produced by the light from the window. If you did not actually see her, then how do you know that's an ice cream cone she has? The photo you have provided for us is not clear enough to tell what she is doing with her hands. Victorian shoes? Where? I cannot see her feet at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2012 22:50 - 20 Mar 2012 22:55 #2 by viscountess
Replied by viscountess on topic Re: Halls' Croft
Yes, that is one of the interesting points of the picture. It was a rainy, cloudy day in May. NO sunshine. If you notice how everyone else is dressed, her dress is a summer dress, victorian shoes and she is eating out of a paper cone, which they do not use anymore. It has been looked at by a number of paranormal experts and agree the girl is not of our period. I know three of the people in the photograph and they have also been questioned, all agreed the girl was not there.
Last edit: 20 Mar 2012 22:55 by viscountess.

More
20 Mar 2012 20:58 #3 by kesttra71
Replied by kesttra71 on topic Re: Halls' Croft
It looks like light or sunlight is reflecting off this girl. Does it do that?

More
20 Mar 2012 20:16 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys

crystalcross wrote: Interesting image, if there really was no girl in that chair then this is one of the best full body daytime apparitions I've ever seen.

SERIOUSLY!

More
20 Mar 2012 20:09 - 20 Mar 2012 23:24 #5 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Halls' Croft
I can see the sun shinning on her hair,and the light is hitting the dress appropriately do you have a photo of before or after?
Last edit: 20 Mar 2012 23:24 by iburyem.

More
09 Dec 2011 03:10 #6 by viscountess
Replied by viscountess on topic Re: Halls' Croft
It was a very cold rainy May day. You can see the other people in the photograph, one my husband and two others on the right are my sister and her husband. We were all bundled up. This little girl has been is wearing victorian shoes and dress, she is also eating out of a cone, which they do not to anymore in England. I know this because I lived there 15 years. It was also checked by the Royal Shakespeare Birthplace Trust.

More
09 Dec 2011 02:40 #7 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Halls' Croft
Interesting image, if there really was no girl in that chair then this is one of the best full body daytime apparitions I've ever seen.

Attachments:

More
08 Dec 2011 23:58 #8 by viscountess
Halls' Croft was created by viscountess
Discuss photo: Halls' Croft

Halls\' Croft

Details
by viscountess 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
The little girl in the pink dress was not in the room.
0 0

Halls\' Croft

Details
by viscountess 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
The little girl in the pink dress was not in the room.
0 0

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds

Features