Login

Videos

Horse?

More
06 Dec 2011 23:34 #1 by Danielle
Replied by Danielle on topic Re: Horse?

channelpirate wrote: Was this a one off or do you have other pics taken at the same time? Would be interesting to see. Also what were the weather conditions, temperature etc. Not saying this is not paranormal but persnally need to put a context to it

Sorry for the delay in answering your questions..... There were many pictures taken the night that this pic was taken but this is the only one with "something" in it. It was a clear night and the temps were around 60 degrees.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2011 03:05 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Horse?

Mark Shadley wrote: Has anyone considered condensation in the air?

Haha, well that would make just too much sense! What's the fun in that. :)

I guess the real question here is are we looking at the elements that make up the white area and the negative space where it is not... Or are we looking at what caused it to make that particular pattern.

What's the old addage...

A man ask two people what just happened here at the site where a baby was just born in the middle of a street. One man answers giving a full explanation of the birth process, including all the various medical aspects of it. The other man simply says. "Why it was the miracle or life, right before our eyes.". Which one is correct?

Negative space and vapors are kind of tricky. There are a ton of natural explanations, including matrixing and pattern recognition. But then there's also the possibility something else occupied that space causing that particular pattern.

Neither is really provable, so it then becomes a subjective response and can no longer be categorized as any form of evidence. But still makes it interesting to look at and for.

• Mark Shadley
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Dec 2011 22:13 #3 by Mark Shadley
Replied by Mark Shadley on topic Re: Horse?
Has anyone considered condensation in the air?

More
05 Dec 2011 21:58 #4 by channelpirate
Replied by channelpirate on topic Re: Horse?
Was this a one off or do you have other pics taken at the same time? Would be interesting to see. Also what were the weather conditions, temperature etc. Not saying this is not paranormal but persnally need to put a context to it

More
05 Dec 2011 04:14 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Horse?

amoonwolfe wrote: Yes, with a human form in foreground-would you be willing to provide a rough location? I have experienced similar imagery near a specific New England battle site.

Are you from NE or just visiting? I live in MA so just curious :)

More
04 Dec 2011 14:02 #6 by Mpoiboy
Replied by Mpoiboy on topic Horse?
I love this picture! It is so obvious it is a horse!

More
03 Dec 2011 22:40 #7 by Danielle
Replied by Danielle on topic Re: Horse?
This picture was taken in a cemetery in Keyser, WV. I posted another horse picture on here and it was taken at the same cemetery.

More
03 Dec 2011 21:58 #8 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: Horse?
Yes, with a human form in foreground-would you be willing to provide a rough location? I have experienced similar imagery near a specific New England battle site.

More
03 Dec 2011 04:07 #9 by flapflap
Replied by flapflap on topic Re: Horse?
Yes,looks like one to me!

More
03 Dec 2011 04:01 #10 by Danielle
Replied by Danielle on topic Horse?
Does anyone see a horse in this pic?

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds

Features