Login

Videos

2 Strange Photos

More
09 Dec 2011 04:42 #1 by MinnDak Paranormal
I have looked at the one video that I could find on the stick people. That really doesn't seem to match up either. The figures in the video appear to be all leg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2011 05:42 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: 2 Strange Photos
Except for the issue of scale, I would almost suggest a likeness to the stick walkers that have been reported.

More
05 Dec 2011 04:07 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
This is a very intriguing pic as everyone has said. Sort of has a cartoonish stick figure rather than a human or animal figure. Not sure at all what would cause that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MinnDak Paranormal

More
05 Dec 2011 03:16 #4 by MinnDak Paranormal
Thanks for the replies, we're stumped as to what it is as well. I'd say we've definitely have something paranormal in nature on our hands. Hopefully we'll be able to get in and investigate the area next spring.

Oh yeah, BTW, where this photo was taken is very close to a Native American burial area.

More
02 Dec 2011 15:33 #5 by nonakre
Replied by nonakre on topic Re: 2 Strange Photos
Intriguing!! Some photos are just non-explainable, thanks for sharing, obviously I love the unexplained thus I founded a paranormal research group! Thanks for sharing - I'm stumped and yet fascinated - good catch!

Nona
Bluebonnet Paranormal Research

More
02 Dec 2011 14:44 #6 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: 2 Strange Photos
Honoestly, I've got nothing. Which in itself may be good.
Its not a hoax, its too irregular to be that , and not consistent with one.
Its nothing from the background, you've demonstrated that very well.
It doesn't appear to be a bug, there's too many parts for that.

About the only possible thing I have is perhaps a flower or seed-pod that got blown in the wind.

Could be also paranormal in nature. But without supporting evidence, I would be reluctant to deem it as such.

More
02 Dec 2011 06:09 #7 by MinnDak Paranormal
I'm not looking for a hard explanation of what this is, just what people's opinions are. Don't be afraid submit one and skeptic's opinions are welcome too... :-)

More
01 Dec 2011 05:32 #8 by MinnDak Paranormal
A couple weeks ago, I posted these 2 pictures. I found out that I had placed them in the wrong area and as such, wasn't getting any replies on them. I know that they each have their own topic, but unless they are viewed together, it's hard to understand what you are looking at. Please remember that there are only 2 photos that I have blended together to produce the rest of them.

These 2 photos where taken down in a ravine out in the middle of no where with a standard trail camera. From what I can tell, there is no reason that the IR flash went off, except for the figure that appears to be walking across the photo.

This time I will try to explain the photos a little bit better.

This is the original day time photo.

This is the original night time photo, exact same spot as the day time photo.

This photo is a 50% day/50% edited night blend of both photos.

This photo is a 30% day/50% edited night blend of both photos.

This photo is 20%day/80% edited night blend of both photos.

This photo is 10%day/90% edited night blend of both photos.

This is the original night photo, 0% day/100% night, but I edited it and backed the exposure down some so that you could see what we were looking at.

I'm trying to come up with some sort of an explanation for what appears to be a green figure walking across the land scape.

If you have any ideas or suggestions as to what it is, please let me know.

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds

Features