Login

Odd?

More
01 Dec 2011 19:50 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Odd?
I see the area you're talking about. But unfortunately I can not tell anything when I zoom in. The resolution is just not there to support zooming in to any extent. My primary inclination would be matrixing. But I can't really tell for sure either way. Unfortunately where lights, reflections and windows are concerned its so easy for things to get introduced. And almost impossible to differentiate unless there is significant resolution to find clues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2011 19:21 #2 by gHOstS40
Replied by gHOstS40 on topic Re: Odd?
Right, that all makes sense, but i am not talking about the bright white thing, i am talking about the object (that looks like a negative of a little girl smiling) directly to the right and even overlaps the bright white thing.

In fact I see it better with your video. Go back and look again!

More
01 Dec 2011 19:10 #3 by crystalcross
Ah hah! Exactly what I was expecting. Actually, I thought it was a mixer or something white and bright.

The bright light from above the counter, illuminated the objects, which were at the perfect angle and height to cause a reflection in just that location on the window. If you compare the reflection in the window you'll see that these objects are to blame.

Now I must admit it looks a bit different, but I think that's due to the slightly different angle that we're looking at it from. I think if you take a picture of the counter where that white thing is, from the position in the window where we are seeing it, you will see something closer to what appears in the window.
Attachments:

More
01 Dec 2011 18:40 #4 by gHOstS40
Crystalcross...

I think this is the position you were asking for....

:)

Attachments:

More
01 Dec 2011 17:19 - 01 Dec 2011 18:11 #5 by crystalcross
Ok, so I made this little video of the day/night transition with enhancement to we can see what lurks in the dark and in the way too bright daylight.

{hwdvs-player}id=178|height=240|width=320|autoplay=1|tpl=playeronly{/hwdvs-player}

Also, what I would love to see is a photograph taken from the side of the window on the left, to the area behind where the camera is in the night time photograph.

Attachments:
Last edit: 01 Dec 2011 18:11 by crystalcross.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mpoiboy

More
01 Dec 2011 16:18 #6 by crystalcross
Thanks for that image, that really helps more than you can imagine. Its an awesome practice to takes images from different times of day to be able to compare. I'll do an analysis of both. As for angle of image, I personally didn't think it was a reflection. Does not look like any form of reflection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gHOstS40

More
01 Dec 2011 13:48 #7 by gHOstS40
crystalcross...

I am attaching a daytime pic so you can see what is next to my house...

no fence...it is a red brick home/window. also, if i stood under the window (i am 5'5, you would maybe. MAYBE be able to see the very top of my head...

also, the left side of the widow you can see my husband's reflection, no doubt about that. and the bright white reflection on the right i believe is some reflection, it's what's to the right of that....maybe it's simply matrixing, but it seems odd and different from the other reflections.

and the only reason i used my cell, the nearest thing I had.

Thanks for your help...always good to get different takes!
Attachments:

More
01 Dec 2011 02:04 #8 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Odd?
There's a couple things I see in this. For one, there is a really bright light to the right of the camera. So I'm although its possible for the object in the window to be a reflection, my personal gut feeling is that its not. It matches to close to the object on the left side of the window.

The object seems be be at a farther depth than the border of the window which in one spot breaks the object's image up. I'm really thinking that its some object outside, of non-paranormal nature. And I think its simply being lite by some outdoor lights, because you can also see apart of a fence which is lit quite well. I think we're just pushing the limits of the phone/cameras ability for resolution so its not able to see what the object looks like.

More
01 Dec 2011 01:55 #9 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Odd?
Oh ok, I can see the image much better in this picture. For some reason the original one in the forums looked much different. Looked like an outside shot, couldn't see that the top thing was a lamp. Etc. This makes much more sense.

More
30 Nov 2011 22:00 #10 by gHOstS40
Odd? was created by gHOstS40
Discuss photo: Odd?

Odd?

Details
by gHOstS40 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
Not sure if I see what I think I am seeing, just looking for opinions....thought...
0 0

Odd?

Details
by gHOstS40 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
Not sure if I see what I think I am seeing, just looking for opinions....thought...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.611 seconds

Features