Login

Odd Pix..odd experience right before pix was taken

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Nov 2011 21:53 #1 by Kimber Chase
Like for ME.....I know what my cell catches and can share that.......but there's NO way to share what my eyes/head catches. I usually go with my gut feeling if something is amiss. :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2011 21:45 #2 by gHOstS40
Kimber, thanks! You're right. It's good to have a healthy dose of debunking but you're correct...sometimes you have to be there to appreciate it!

:)

More
30 Nov 2011 21:42 #3 by zeptember
I don't see an image on the window, I agree with Crystal , if I stare at it long enough I can make an old old face but that would be just staring to much, haha..

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Nov 2011 21:39 #4 by Kimber Chase
oh ya and........You could photograph Satin himself posing and someone would say it was reflective LOL....haters haha ;o)

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Nov 2011 21:36 #5 by Kimber Chase
I totally understand that!!! I ONLY get stuff with my cell phone haha. Hard to really tell unless ur actually there and experience the whole experience..like the photos I posted..I KNOW what I saw/felt but others may not appreciate the experience since it wasn't there. I don't like the glowing eye shaped image to the left..but I don't know what is outside of ur house or where ur light sources are in the room. Either way.....it's what YOU feel that makes it an awesome catch ;o) Good job.

More
30 Nov 2011 21:35 #6 by gHOstS40
Crystalcross...

brown orbs? Are you sure you arent speaking of the red ornament wall sticker above my husband head?

It's not the best photo...iphone are only so good!

More
30 Nov 2011 21:31 #7 by gHOstS40
Kimber, right. I took it with my iphone...was the closes thing avail. I had something "odd" happen right before. I can see my husband to the left (in window) and I see the bright white "reflection" but next to that is something that just caught my eye.

Just curious. I wondered if any of the resident mediums picked anything up. Wpild love to hear!

More
30 Nov 2011 21:31 #8 by crystalcross
When I look at this picture I'm a bit conflicted.

The paranormal side of me wants to comment about the faces in the window.

The photography side wants to complain about the brown orb.

And the wacky UFO follower in me wearing the tin-foil hat, wants to comment on the disc flying in the sky.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Nov 2011 21:25 #9 by Kimber Chase
I do see images in the window but not sure if they're from reflective flash of the person/room or not. But it IS creepy !

More
30 Nov 2011 21:22 #10 by gHOstS40
Just wanted to see what others thought and or even see what I think I may see...open to any comments!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds

Features