Login

Videos

Face in the doorway

More
13 Apr 2011 11:57 - 13 Apr 2011 12:02 #1 by Paranormal Productions
Hello, I didnt watch television at that time for 2 years i didnt watch tv but the light you see on the kitchen counter was a small fish tank with a beta in it. Don't know if that helps any, a one gallon fish tank also did you see the little face at the top right of the doorway? the little bald man below is hard to see, but the big square thing behind him is my washer.
Last edit: 13 Apr 2011 12:02 by Paranormal Productions. Reason: forgot to add something

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2011 19:15 #2 by Ncharlt0291
Replied by Ncharlt0291 on topic Re: Face in the doorway
great shot you can actually see details good job :)

More
10 Apr 2011 01:02 #3 by crystalcross
The graininess of the image does not bother me at all. I fully understand with webcams that there are issues in lower light situations where the image becomes grainy or perhaps squires some extremer motion blur.

I did however take the image and cropped out the area in the doorway. I then zoomed in on that area and adjusted the brightness and contrast so I could see the detail lurking in the darkness.

As you can see there is a darker edge around the bright area. Just from the shape of the area and the darker edge I'm thinking this may be a television set which was caught in an "ON" state within the frame. Once I saw that I decided to explore deeper. I then went the opposite way and took the bright area and dropped the brightness and increased the contrast so that I could see any detail within the distorted brightness. When I did, I got this...

If you look it appears to be some program on the TV where two individuals are standing in the foreground and perhaps a band or something similar is in the background.

I tried to look at the IPTC header data of the image for a date/time stamp of when the image was taken. However since it was a webcam, it did not have any IPTC information associated with it. Was going to cross-reference the TV shows which were running at the time to see if I could fine some correlation.

I'm curious if it was possible that there was a TV set there, and that it could have possibly come on (by paranormal or non-paranormal means) at the time this frame was shot.
Attachments:

More
09 Apr 2011 20:21 #4 by Paranormal Productions
sorry its so grainy was a last min grab my webcam shot

More
09 Apr 2011 20:20 #5 by Paranormal Productions
Discuss photo: Face in the doorway

Face in the doorway

Details
by Paranormal Productions 14 years ago
in General Investigation Photographs
this was also taken in the same home i lived in, in massachusetts I asked the sp...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds

Features