Videos

Cassadaga Enchantment

• crystalcross
  • crystalcross's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Nov 2011 13:40 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Cassadaga Enchantment

crystalcross wrote: Its strange that you should mention psychic and Cassadaga.

Just earlier today a friend of mine was telling me a story about Cassadega from 1980'ish.
He and a few friends of his had gone to Cassadaga on a bit of a dare. They got to the tiny town drove around a bit. But then started driving through some of the tiny back roads. As they did, they got to a place that they could not continue, and so they pulled into a driveway to turn around.

As they pulled into the driveway, a man came out to greet them. Of course having pulled into a stranger's driveway they assumed that he was not pleased and that he was coming out to ask them to no pull into his driveway.

Much to their surprise, the owner of the house walked up to the window of the driver. And addressed the driver saying "Ah, you made it, I was have been expecting you" and then he went on to name the driver by his nickname (which everyone called him by). Instantly what had been a dare, or a bit of a joke to everyone in the car turned very serious and they were all scared. So much so that they almost got out of the car and started walking away when the driver got out and followed the man into his studio.

When the driver came back out a short while later, his friends asked him what the man had said. But he would never reveal what was said even though they were close friends. He simply said, that if they want to know... they would have to go in and talk to him themselves. I would never talk about the incident again. And of course the other friends didn't go in, but rather wanted to leave quickly!

There are parts of Cassadaga that I do believe are true [not the tourist traps], so I believe you/your friend. We met a medium there the last time that I think is very gifted. I do tend to stay away from the orb tour however. Lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2011 02:14 #2 by crystalcross
Its strange that you should mention psychic and Cassadaga.

Just earlier today a friend of mine was telling me a story about Cassadega from 1980'ish.
He and a few friends of his had gone to Cassadaga on a bit of a dare. They got to the tiny town drove around a bit. But then started driving through some of the tiny back roads. As they did, they got to a place that they could not continue, and so they pulled into a driveway to turn around.

As they pulled into the driveway, a man came out to greet them. Of course having pulled into a stranger's driveway they assumed that he was not pleased and that he was coming out to ask them to no pull into his driveway.

Much to their surprise, the owner of the house walked up to the window of the driver. And addressed the driver saying "Ah, you made it, I was have been expecting you" and then he went on to name the driver by his nickname (which everyone called him by). Instantly what had been a dare, or a bit of a joke to everyone in the car turned very serious and they were all scared. So much so that they almost got out of the car and started walking away when the driver got out and followed the man into his studio.

When the driver came back out a short while later, his friends asked him what the man had said. But he would never reveal what was said even though they were close friends. He simply said, that if they want to know... they would have to go in and talk to him themselves. I would never talk about the incident again. And of course the other friends didn't go in, but rather wanted to leave quickly!

More
18 Nov 2011 01:53 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Time to get scared when I tell your jokes before you do.

• crystalcross
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Nov 2011 00:55 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Cassadaga Enchantment

TressesOfNephthys wrote: If this were wall paper I'd actually buy it even though I hate wall paper lol

Why is there always a psychic comedian in the group? Lol.

More
17 Nov 2011 21:01 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
If this were wall paper I'd actually buy it even though I hate wall paper lol

• crystalcross
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Nov 2011 13:23 #6 by crystalcross
Cassadaga Enchantment was created by crystalcross
Discuss photo: Cassadaga Enchantment

Cassadaga Enchantment

Details
by 13 years ago
in Other Photos
Unknown
0 0

Cassadaga Enchantment

Details
by 13 years ago
in Other Photos
Unknown
0 0

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds

Features