Login

Videos

Photo 868

More
16 Nov 2011 05:14 #1 by SVPR08
Replied by SVPR08 on topic Re: Photo 868
If you look to the top center of the photo you can see what I'm sure is a star in the sky. That star is clearly stationary as compared to the (Orb). Whats even stranger is the "mist"around the tail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2011 22:59 #2 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Photo 868
interesting photo I see them a few times on photos of people when they take on vacation or around the house, I yet to try and catch one myself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SVPR08

• SkarletRae
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Nov 2011 19:14 #3 by SkarletRae
Replied by SkarletRae on topic Re: Photo 868
Ah... one of those. These are so cool looking! To this day I, personally, haven't figured out exactly what they are. These types of orbs with a tail thingy. The interesting thing is that not all orbs in motion create a tail thingy. (I know... my own silly words.. but show me an official paranormal dictionary...you know... lol). Anyway, I would love to know whatsome of the scientific, or tech ppl think about them. I've even seen them come together, forming an octapus looking thing. They then separate into their separate orbs. I've often wondered if they have intelligence or are just energy remnents. Although I think they have intelligence. I've seen them react to my words and prayers... but that's another story for another day. Would love to know what others think. Thanks guys and wishing you all a great day. :)

More
15 Nov 2011 15:12 #4 by SVPR08
Photo 868 was created by SVPR08
Discuss photo: Photo 868

Details
by SVPR08 13 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
Original photo.
0 0

Details
by SVPR08 13 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
Original photo.
0 0

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds

Features