Login

Videos

Is this an orb?

More
15 Nov 2011 00:00 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Is this an orb?
Kit,

I'm sorry for your loss. But the fact that you're here, probably means that you already know that its not so much a loss as just a moving from one place to another. And so long as you are here I'm sure she will come visit you now and then.

I do however believe that CP is correct, I don't think that's an orb. I think its likely lense flare or dust. I'm leaning more to lens flare due to the bright areas in the photograph.

Know this though, that just because you don't see the evidence in a photograph, does not mean that she was not there with you. Most spirits do not have the power or knowledge to manifest enough power to appear in a photograph or EVP. And hopefully she crossed shortly after her passing, but you may sense her from time to time just in the form of a warm feeling, a smell, a touch. And her love remains in your heart forever.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2011 21:48 #2 by channelpirate
Replied by channelpirate on topic Re: Is this an orb?
Sadly I think that they are dust. Two of them show where there is a dark background which allows the dust to reflect the light. An actual orb would have it's own light source.

That said it doesn't mean your mom's not around, in fact with the love you have for her i am sure she is. My mum passed over in April this year and i would say to trust your feelings. If you feel she is around then that's the best evidence

More
14 Nov 2011 20:26 #3 by Kit911
Replied by Kit911 on topic Re: Is this an orb?
She died from colon cancer and yes she loved Pink as soon as I saw the color of the orb I immediately thought it was her. I talk to her all the time during the day like I used to do I thought it might be wishful thinking on my part that she'd want to be there when all of the family was together. It gives me peace to know she is still around us, she only passed away a couple of months back.

Thanks!

More
14 Nov 2011 20:18 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
In the first picture, I think so. Did she die of breast cancer perchance or maybe her favorite color was pink? I wonder if you thought of the significance of that color.

More
14 Nov 2011 04:46 #5 by Kit911
Is this an orb? was created by Kit911
Hi everyone we recently lost my mother in law to a battle of cancer she was an amazing woman that I loved beyond belief. Recently we had a chance to have all of the family together again in one spot and I snapped off a bunch of photos the last night and the morning that we were leaving.

I unloaded them off the camera this evening and to my surprise in several photos there are orbs in different sizes, places and one the orb changed color. There were 4 or 5 snapped of the same people in case someone moved, etc. The orbs are only in one shot out of a group of 4. There is no dust or dirt on the camera and the spots don't appear in any other photos except for these 3. Can you look and tell me if its an Orb or just my wishful thinking that its Mom.

Thanks everyone. Sheila
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Features