Login

Photo 865

• crystalcross
  • crystalcross's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Nov 2011 00:40 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 865

crystalcross wrote: I think I have it fixed now. But I thought that before, and it wasn't. So time will tell.

I would love to have you do a live investigation sometime from where you are. Even if its only as a narration from a central control area for your group. I'm sure I can arrange a translator if the language barrier is a problem. Beside, I think our members would be happy to spend time with you even if its not in a language they can understand. The paranormal has no language barriers, even though we may as individuals.

Look forward to talking about it sometime.

Crystalcross never know, as I said James Bond, "Never Say Never Again" ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2011 00:25 #2 by crystalcross
I think I have it fixed now. But I thought that before, and it wasn't. So time will tell.

I would love to have you do a live investigation sometime from where you are. Even if its only as a narration from a central control area for your group. I'm sure I can arrange a translator if the language barrier is a problem. Beside, I think our members would be happy to spend time with you even if its not in a language they can understand. The paranormal has no language barriers, even though we may as individuals.

Look forward to talking about it sometime.

• crystalcross
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Nov 2011 00:18 #3 by crystalcross

crystalcross wrote: Did you get a chance to investigate here? I'm curious if you found anything, EVP, video, etc?

Thanks for the clarification crystalcross was a little worried about it. In Egypt made ​​several recordings but curiously none of them got EVP. If we could observe changes in our video and photo cameras and strong temperature variations, but nothing more ... is a unique place and I recommend it to everyone.

More
15 Nov 2011 00:08 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 865
Did you get a chance to investigate here? I'm curious if you found anything, EVP, video, etc?

More
14 Nov 2011 18:00 #5 by crystalcross
That's actually a bug. It keeps showing up now and then and I fix it but it comes back again after a while. It SHOULD show the image poster as the original thread owner. But instead it shows the first person to go into the image to view it. In the Gallery it still shows you as the owner of the image. I have to go fix that again.

• crystalcross
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Nov 2011 17:07 #6 by crystalcross
Crystalcross Hello! Glad you liked our image. It was an incredible journey. I wanted to thank you for the dedication in the number 1 newsletter we have received. And I wanted to make a query because I do not understand something ... I've seen a lot of people have put our photos on the forum but without mentioning that they are photos of this group, that's normal? I say this not mistaken. A hug a friend and thanks again.

More
14 Nov 2011 03:24 #7 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 865
Not sure about seeing anything in the picture, but you can almost feel the souls of the ancient workers still roaming the pathways.

• crystalcross
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Nov 2011 03:20 #8 by crystalcross
Photo 865 was created by crystalcross
Discuss photo: Photo 865

Details
by 13 years ago
in Personal Experiences
Unknown
0 0

Details
by 13 years ago
in Personal Experiences
Unknown
0 0

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds

Features