Login

Videos

Villisca Barn

More
13 Nov 2011 20:56 #1 by channelpirate
Replied by channelpirate on topic Re: Villisca Barn
can't see any reason for a reflection. The head seems large, so out of context, whch also leads to it not being a reflection since the subject would have to closer, thus in shot. Also the height of the person would put them standing in the ground so for me it's a good one that i can't see an explanation for

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2011 14:34 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Villisca Barn
Going on to look at the image itself. Excellent find, it appears to be a female and the hair style and dress looks to be a 19th century style. Perhaps 1860-1880 era. I've highlighted the area, and also increased the contrast and brightness on it.

Attachments:

More
13 Nov 2011 14:30 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Villisca Barn
First I have to comment about the house itself. When I first saw this I was a bout to make a comment about how the photograph was snapped while moving because the entire top of the house looks skewed to the right.

But then as I was going over the evidence I noticed that there is a stick or pole to the left which is perfectly straight. That told me that it was not the photograph but the entire house which had a skew in it. Then I started noticing the stress marks in the pillars at the front, exactly where the skew is. Wow, I guess this little house has seen some heavy winds or something as it really seems to be almost pushed over at the top.

More
11 Nov 2011 17:36 #4 by heather13073
Villisca Barn was created by heather13073
Discuss photo: Villisca Barn

Villisca Barn

Details
by heather13073 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
If you look in the left window you can see the face of someone or something look...
0 0

Villisca Barn

Details
by heather13073 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
If you look in the left window you can see the face of someone or something look...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.574 seconds

Features