Login

Videos

Photo 104

More
13 Nov 2011 14:30 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Photo 104
Do you have a copy without the big circle on it? I'm curious to get an impression for myself if you don't mind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2011 04:13 #2 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Photo 104
this is cool I see it, I also see a face of a girl, unless it's just the light, I can see many faces as well,,good pic

• ronilse
  • ronilse's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Apr 2011 16:42 #3 by ronilse
Replied by ronilse on topic Photo 104
i have photos of them forming i understand your point but i truly believe this pic is paranormal,i believe its coming up from the ground

More
06 Apr 2011 02:08 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 104
The reason I asked is because properties of the mist show that its larger towards the top and more condensed towards the bottom. This generally indicates heated mist, as the properties of a heated vapor or mist are that it rises and as such expands as it does. Do you have an videos of mists forming? That would be really something to see.

• ronilse
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Apr 2011 22:26 #5 by ronilse
Replied by ronilse on topic Photo 104
We Use Olympus Cameras And Yes There Is A Flash On This Particular Pic.The Picture Has Been Enhanced and As For The Smoke,Its Not Smoke,And Its Not Smudging.There Has Been Some people Saying It Is Cigarette Smoke,Fog,,ETC.......NO! It Is Not.It Is A Ectoplasmic Mist That Was Able To Gather Enough Energy From Its Surroundings To Begin To Manifest And There Is Another Pic On Here With The Ectoplasmic Mist.Hope This Helps Thanx

More
03 Apr 2011 20:18 #6 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 104
I'm curious, whats the smoke in the picture. Were you smudging at the time when this was taken? Interesting picture. What was this taken with, looks like a standard camera with a flash?

• ronilse
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Apr 2011 19:33 #7 by ronilse
Photo 104 was created by ronilse
Discuss photo: Photo 104

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Features