Login

Videos

Me and my dog

More
24 Oct 2011 00:10 #1 by Octane91
Replied by Octane91 on topic Re: Me and my dog
Thank you! She's a sweetie... As for the light, I tried to replicate it. Yes, there is a window but I've never gotten this before. Now, that's not to say that the sun wasn't at the perfect spot for this to happen but pictures prior to and after this one had no strange light things like this. I just found it odd that you can see separate circles in the "beam." It was 2:55 in the afternoon when the picture was taken. The two light sources I will make a note of are the light from the flash which you can see in my and her eyes then a light in the middle of the ceiling. Prior to this picture, I saw with my eyes (but of course didn't capture it) an orb appear, run down the back of my chair and disappear into the seat. I tried to run an evp session but got nothing. So, really, this could all be nothing but I definitely found it odd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Oct 2011 23:54 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Me and my dog
Not sure about the light, but cute dog! I love dogs. I think the light is coming from the other side of that cloth behind you. It looks like some light source shining through a window perhaps?

More
23 Oct 2011 18:52 - 23 Oct 2011 19:29 #3 by Octane91
Me and my dog was created by Octane91
Discuss photo: Me and my dog

I took this picture with my phone and I'm just not sure about whatever this light anomaly is; could be something or nothing at all... Any ideas?

Me and my dog

Details
by Octane91 13 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
Got this picture with my phone of my dog and me... Not really sure what that lig...
0 0
Last edit: 23 Oct 2011 19:29 by Octane91.

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds

Features