Login

Videos

Photobombed by a Ghost?

More
23 Sep 2011 14:07 #1 by polarice7000
Well what I think of the photo .. As you say. Could be fog, but in the lower right corner appears the formation of a espirutu, now that you say that Halloween was not sure if it would match ... Be ruled out, Mist, Spirit or Halloween ... The halloween remember that many witchcraft .. and a bit beyond your house contaminated, but good try to investigate the matter
regards

-Gabriel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2011 17:19 #2 by LuvFairies
That's exactly what I see. It looks like one of those "Scary Movie" clown masks or something. I don't even know how "fog" would form like that. I'm stumped.

Thanks for your reply! :)

More
19 Sep 2011 23:40 #3 by Amanda_O
I could be imagining things but it looks like theres a face at the lower right hand portion of the pic.

More
19 Sep 2011 11:41 #4 by LuvFairies
Hi, there!

I'm a newbie, (just signed up today), but I've been anxious to upload this photo for a while now. I have a love - hate relationship with this picture. I love it because it's awesome and I hate it because it scares me to death!

Here's the background: I took this nearly 3 years ago. It was Halloween (yes, I know... I hate the cheesy timing :unsure: ). My Husband was setting up the fog machine in front of our house before trick-or-treaters arrived. We had just bought our house and I thought it looked pretty at night, so I snapped a few shots while he set up. I didn't notice this until I uploaded the pics to my computer. And when I noticed it, I freaked out and automatically sent this to everyone I knew. I haven't altered the picture in any way, shape or form. I even left the house crooked, even though that really bugs me.

My thought is - as much as I believe in the Paranormal - it's probably just a coincidental thing with the way the "fog" showed up on the camera. Although, my first thought was that it was my late Husband. He was always really into Halloween and I was thinking about him that morning. I wouldn't put it past him to jump into the picture like that. :O

What are your thoughts? Any comments would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Features