Login

Videos

Outside of Old Washoe Club

More
28 Aug 2011 13:57 #1 by kbrown24
lol I do the same thing every time I go there! Drives my hubby crazy. "How many times do you have to see the same building?" I take lots of pics and search them all. Was there a few days ago, paid to get in this time. We stood in the morgue area for a long time, took lots of pics, got one possible orb. Also, when I was holding the camera up to take a pic, I saw something small wizz right by me about waist level. Thought it could be a bug at first, but it disappeared. Couldn't find a bug anywhere in the area. Wish I had gotten a pic of that! They have a camera set up in the morgue area now, gonna check to see it it's online. There is a lot of dust back there, but of all the 100's of pics I took that day, only one had anything that looked "orb-like". Seems like I would have a lot of them if it was only a dust particle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Aug 2011 13:38 #2 by crystalcross
Great Picture!

I actually downloaded it because I was curious, and zoomed in on some of the windows and doors and brought up the brightness to see what lurked in the darkness. Didn't find anything discernible, but it was certainly fun trying!

More
28 Aug 2011 12:58 #3 by kbrown24
Discuss photo: Outside of Old Washoe Club

Outside of Old Washoe Club

Details
by kbrown24 13 years ago
in Other Photos
This is the facade of the Old Washoe Club, Virginia City, NV 2008
0 0

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds

Features