Login

Videos

Photo 531

More
15 Aug 2011 20:35 - 15 Aug 2011 20:36 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 531
Took the image, and zoomed in. Then inverted the color to get more contrast, enhanced the distribution of the colors and then re-inverted to get a more true representation.

After doing that , it brings out the contrast in the surrounding objects. And you can clearly see a grave marker, and another stone behind. And what looks like something horizontal, I can't tell if its a stone or a dirt pathway giving off some heat.

Although in front of the rear stone there appears to be some sort of humanoid figure.
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 Aug 2011 20:36 by crystalcross.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2011 18:24 #2 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Photo 531
soldier stance with a fire arm, long range

More
15 Aug 2011 15:36 #3 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
This Thermal Shot Was In the Back Part Of The CemeteryIn Batsto NJ I Was Just Focused On The Headstone.
Thinking Wow Look How Much Heat They Still Give Off From Sitting In The Sun All Day.
When i Noticed What Looked Like An Image So I Snapped this photo.

More
15 Aug 2011 13:11 #4 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Photo 531
I am getting the feeling like its a man not sure of the age though but a really good thermal hit! Which part of the Cemetery was this taken in?

More
06 Aug 2011 13:57 #5 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Photo 531
Now doesn't that one look funny? almost material, haven't shaped yet, young, a calf/cub it will get stronger as it was just drinking. They gather strength, what use is a holler if it is ignored? Alarming you didn't bring any changes I might as well leave and let you battle them cause I am sure they will come here (ie to this forum) and try to waste us all.

KK

More
06 Aug 2011 13:29 #6 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
Discuss photo: Photo 531

{hwdps-photo}531{/hwdps-photo}

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features