Login

Videos

Photo 530

More
06 Aug 2011 13:55 #1 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Photo 530
They're sprawling all over, looking for something, valuable, might be a soul they want or... dunno... child?... steal something... they've been sent to investgate. As I said like yesterday and few days ago Satan's minions are on about. Stay safe, I don't feel anything good coming out of this am calm but it is calm before the storm. Shit. Something touched me, oh yeah also please, this is a request to the admins, put some damn protection on this forum will ya? Sanctify, put a watchmen, anything, sigils, there are symbols in the keyboards, I seen algiz here at one point I Think, please protect the forum, it is like leaving the base without a barbed wire fence, they come and go, we might as well meet up on the streets. Really, why do you think I read so well??? NO BOUNDRIES. I can read everyone here and I know you are scarede and fasicinated at the same time, adrenaline pumps. Yeah ok, just put some darn protection here! also It might be good to get a coven give us protection, anyone, some order, Covenant, maybe priests could put some pictures of saints here. I'd ask Hindu/Guru's for that Krishna is very soothing.

End Transmition, and I get hits when I leave the forum in my tabs, so please do something about it.

a slightly pissed off KK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Aug 2011 13:29 #2 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
Discuss photo: Photo 530

{hwdps-photo}530{/hwdps-photo}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds

Features