Login

Videos

Photo 523

• SkarletRae
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Aug 2011 20:06 #1 by SkarletRae
Replied by SkarletRae on topic Re: Photo 523

intuitivegal27 wrote: I know me too!! My dad loved my sister's dog and I think thats the orb of my dad I believe. Not sure though :( You can see an outline of a face.

Hi again :)

Well, that makes total sense. That it could have been your Dad. There's a connection to 'dog' and that would make sense that he 'showed' himself to you (so to say) near the dog so that you would know that it was him... being that he had that connected with your sister's dog.

Personally, I don't think we can be totally sure 'who' it is, but again it makes sense that you had the memorial the night before and all.

You said you can see an outline of a face. Please show me where.. I don't see it.

Wishing you a blessed day. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2011 04:29 #2 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Photo 523
It looks at peace and at calm, no serious injouries there, just concern about his little daughter and grand children, dog stay protector at him, nothing to be afraid of. I would recommend closing all the "doors" though leaving things open attracts the goons, and this is his advice to you "If your heart says yes - make it so. If it is concerned about it, and you are sure - do it yourself, leave it be, let it settle. If you strongly feel about it/him, just let him know. Oh, and don't feed him after midnight, he is a horde of a host for such things. If he says the otherwise, well, you know the drill, he can't resist your charms and that is what I pretty much like about him, a true little man with a big heart. Just... take care of, cause he seems very annoyed, and agitated about things. Don't let him slip, he will fall horribly." Ok so here you go.

THIS WAS A CHANNELING FROM THE PICTURE IMPRINTS

KK your channeler number 2205, the magick missles radio show

PS those are my little puns for you :P signatures, so yeah they carry a sort of purpose message is it ok for me to leave those?

More
06 Aug 2011 22:52 #3 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Photo 523
I know me too!! My dad loved my sister's dog and I think thats the orb of my dad I believe. Not sure though :( You can see an outline of a face.

• SkarletRae
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Aug 2011 03:15 #4 by SkarletRae
Replied by SkarletRae on topic Re: Photo 523
Hi,

The way I see it is that the orbs are mainly around the dog. Kind of further back from the bbq. As if the orbs are with the dog.

Is there a connection there between your Dad (may he rest in peace) and either this dog or 'a' dog?

I only see one orb closer to the front/the bbq.

Have a great night. :)

More
04 Aug 2011 14:13 #5 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Photo 523
It also might b my dad just not sure though. He did love bbq's at my sister's place and thats kinda where he loved to be was outdoors with his grandkids. I think my sis had a Maltese dog when she was little not sure but I can get more information on that but it got ran over by accident in Bellingham, WA.

When I took these I kinda felt my dad being there and he wanted to be apart of the action like he had always been, when he was alive. :) I really miss him but at least he is in a better place now.

More
04 Aug 2011 08:56 #6 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Photo 523
I see a Maltese Cross there also someone standing, near the grill/BBQ, seems a bit odd but... hmm old spirit... well "old" as if, but kinda aged, ya know? Ok so more info if you tell me what you felt that day. Also something to look forward to tbh, it was good, not really overly exicted but good, Strong Still Protector, kind of a Guardian but not a Sentinel, more of a BRAWN type than anything. Also Looks to the North I think, behind the fence. Very Vigil he is. I say do some sanctifying there. Pay tributes. Or just give food and praise it. He will enjoy food most likely, he seems vegetarian though. Sesame oil should do the trick.

More
03 Aug 2011 17:38 #7 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Photo 523
I just noticed this orb near the bbq while my husband was cooking the day after my dad had his memorial just last night. If you look closely you can make out an outline of something. Let me know what you guys think it could be. Thanks!

More
03 Aug 2011 17:36 #8 by intuitivegal27
Photo 523 was created by intuitivegal27
Discuss photo: Photo 523

Details
by intuitivegal27 13 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
0 0

Details
by intuitivegal27 13 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
0 0

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds

Features