Login

Videos

Photo 496

More
01 Aug 2011 00:20 #1 by gHOstS40
Replied by gHOstS40 on topic Re: Photo 496
Thank you, that I understood! ;)

As for "history", I live in a town riddled with it, but that particular house, hard to say. It had a definite creep factor. Old, probably a 40's tutor, totally in need of love and repair. I had looked at a lot of different homes in the area, my first question was always, is it haunted?

As for lighting, it was a bright, clear day....late morning...I met my agent/friend for a quick walk through. All my pics were good except for that one (upstairs in the master bedroom), one in the basement (obviously a darker area) and one in the library when we first walked in (very bright, one wall all windows). Did not notice those three pictures at all until I downloaded them to send on to my husband.

My camera has not done it since...and I have been on several ghost hunts, on purpose.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate such a well thought out opinion...I havent thought about that picture until someone on here put an orange/yellow pic up from a trip to Bahamas. Now I am revisiting those pics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2011 23:48 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 496
Well, this is an interesting photo. I have to say that the only time I've seen something like this is when real film was used (remember that stuff?) and it was exposed to excessive heat. But having looked at the EXIF data on the photograph I can tell this was taken with a Kodak CoolPix S220 digital camera. Without the flash fired. So that eliminates that possibility.

I can see you in the mirror and I see the other shadow as well. Very interesting, was it a low light condition? It almost appears as though the finger moved in front of the lens mid-way through the image exposure. But I would think you'd see some evidence of that in the image. Which I don't.

Was the location someplace with a history? Was anything paranormal reported there before or after the image? Any supporting information? If its just a random photo taken in a location without any other supporting information about paranormal activity, I would lean towards some non-paranormal explanation. But if this image is combined with some other evidence or some history of paranormal experiences in that location, that would tend to tip the scale towards possibly something paranormal. Very interesting photo though, its a bit of a puzzle.

More
31 Jul 2011 16:38 #3 by gHOstS40
Replied by gHOstS40 on topic Re: Photo 496
Pic taken while on a house showing in Fall 2010. You can see me on left, taking picture, agent/friend is not in frame, he was behind me in the room. What is next me and what is the coloring? Never had it happen before and has not happen since. Odd right?

More
31 Jul 2011 16:32 #4 by gHOstS40
Photo 496 was created by gHOstS40
Discuss photo: Photo 496

{hwdps-photo}496{/hwdps-photo}

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds

Features