Login

Videos

Photo 495

More
31 Jul 2011 04:09 #1 by MissRondi
Replied by MissRondi on topic Photo 495
I'm not sure who even took this pic. I have another one at my daughter's that I will add tomorrow night. It has lights that look like normal orbs. My friend's dad's funeral was 3 months earlier in the same room and had orbs too!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2011 02:39 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 495
Was this by chance taken with a cell phone? May I ask what kind? The reason I asked is because I noticed there was GPS location information embedded within the EXIF header data. This generally only happens with cell phones.

Now, I do know that most cell phones have a plastic protector over the actual internal lense. This prevents scratches or breaks of the lens. On the negative site this makes the image susceptible to some very strange effects from bright lights. And I see that the top lights are very bright, and the flash did not fire.

Could be a variety of explanations some normal, some paranormal. But my gut feeling is that its caused by internal reflections from the out lens cover of a cell phone back. Just a guess.

More
30 Jul 2011 23:58 #3 by MissRondi
Replied by MissRondi on topic Photo 495
There are 6 lights, in an oval shape, by their faces. What are they? Sorry about the pic being sideways. No matter what I did, it turned out this way.

More
30 Jul 2011 23:56 #4 by MissRondi
Photo 495 was created by MissRondi
Discuss photo: Photo 495

Details
by MissRondi 13 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
0 0

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds

Features