Login

Videos

Photo 469

More
31 Aug 2011 02:29 #1 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Photo 469
Awesome catch! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2011 17:14 #2 by steelreality
Replied by steelreality on topic Re: Photo 469
This photo was taken in Pasco County FL. I cannot give it's exact location to protect the owner's privacy. Its a huge 2 story home built in the early 1900's. It does have a beautiful garden area and a strange fire pit lined with old cobblestones way out in the back. It was kept in excellent condition preserving most of its original components. The whole house just oozed history and felt in itself alive.
Thanks for looking!

More
17 Jul 2011 16:35 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 469
Well just as an addendum. I was e-mailed the original photos, for some reason the uploaded ones had the EXIF camera data stripped. But I did get the original in its original resolution without being cropped. And the original also had the same images in it.

So I would have to conclude that barring any other evidence this is a real capture of something paranormal on a photograph. EXCELLENT catch! Its amazing that an image which was not part of an investigation but rather part of another project would turn out paranormal evidence.

I noticed on the other images that it seems to be a english style garden. Can I ask what part of the country this is in? I almost spot what appears to be a crypt or stone building in the far background.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelreality

More
17 Jul 2011 00:24 #4 by searchursoul
Replied by searchursoul on topic Re: Photo 469
Interesting photo. I also looked at the original and I feel it is something unexplainable u may of caught. Good one! Thanks for sharing.

More
16 Jul 2011 23:32 #5 by steelreality
Well thank you! I really wasnt thinking...well if I catch a ghost, I want to rule out stuff! LOL But, I am a professional real estate photographer and I take pics of everything when I am on location. So I have every inch of the property photographed and I retain all originals.

So, please...inspect and re-inspect. Id love to get your thoughts!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
16 Jul 2011 23:21 #6 by crystalcross
Now that is awesome, I love it when photographers come prepared. And get shots from all angles. That really helps in weeding out possibilities. I have to say, Kudos! Definite Kudos to you for thinking ahead!

More
16 Jul 2011 23:20 #7 by steelreality
OK..figured hout how to add the images. These are originals.
Attachments:

More
16 Jul 2011 23:19 #8 by steelreality
I do have the original photo. I only used the editor to crop the photo and add the arrows. But you are more than welcome to inspect. I have not altered it. I also have the photo of what is directly behind where the photo was taken so that you could see that the fence is not actually visible, it is obscured by a lot of landscaping. Im not sure who to paste it into this thread, but I will put it in my photos until I figure thisout. Im new here, so please excuse the learning curve.

More
16 Jul 2011 23:07 #9 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Photo 469
i also saw a reflection of a boy in period clothing. Awesome catch..:)

More
16 Jul 2011 23:02 #10 by crystalcross
So here's the scoop. My first inclination was that it was a reflection from something behind the picture taker. So I cropped the pane of the window and zoomed, also I brought out the colors and brightness to get a clearer view.

So as you can see it is a reflection, and at first I though "Ah hah!" its light coming from between the branches of the bush being reflected. But, then when I examined it closer you can see there is a fence in the back of the reflection. And the fence is even visible from where the two faces are seen.

If you can see the faces images overlay the fence and even the branches of the reflected tree.
As a matter of fact the the image overlays the window itself. If the image was behind the window you would see the imperfections and irregularities from the reflection within the face. But we do not. Even at a great magnification the image of the face overlays everything.

So that makes me a bit suspicious. You said you took the image, did anyone have possession of it prior to you uploading it? The reason I asked is that I looked within the encoding of the image and it shows it was edited with PicNik photo editing and effects software. Do you have the original directly from the camera you can upload?

Thanks!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds

Features