Login

Videos

Photo 461

More
31 Aug 2011 02:49 #1 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Photo 461
Could someone please look at the tree in the front slightly to the left. To me it looks like a body had been attached to the tree and the outline is still there. I could be wrong but it caught my attention immediately when i looked at the photo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2011 19:04 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Photo 461
A lot the pics I took at a friend's wedding came out like this, but it was drizzling. And I knew that the "orbs" were from the reflection on the rain drops. So the humidity makes sense.

More
16 Jul 2011 18:40 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 461
The first time I've seen these honestly had nothing to do with paranormal. I was taken pictures after a bad thunderstorm because a tree fell on the house. So I was taking pictures of the roof and house for evidence. When I went back and looked at them I noticed these orbs all over the place. So thats when I put 1+1 together. I since have done quite a few experiments, an what you're capturing is a instantaneous snapshot of the rain or dew drops in the air. The flash acts as a strobe light. Those of you from the 60's - 70's probably remember those strobe lights. They're very cool, and create a variety of interesting effects. Modern flash technology is exactly the same. Which is one reason why flash photography when it comes to ghost hunting is not recommended, and why a extended spectrum low-light camera is a must have.

More
16 Jul 2011 18:33 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys

crystalcross wrote: Lefty,

I've seen many images of this type. I've seen quite a few posted here recently. And I've taken a number of them myself. And in almost all of the ones I've taken there was always rain, drizzle or a large amount of dew. These type of spherical round orbs, at various distances, which seem to have a defined mass to them are generally droplets of water suspended and illuminated by a flash.

I see the image was taken April 19th, and around 1:30 in the afternoon. With as dark as it appears I would have to assume it was a dark and dreary day perhaps?

Could be way off base. Believe me I would LOVE to see a self-illuminating orb with no flash.

I bet you are right. I'm not really a subscriber to the whole orb phenomenon thing. There has been a bunch of these "mist" orb pics put up lately, and I would venture to guess that spring/summer weather (humidity, dew, bugs) has a heck of a lot to do with these pics.

More
16 Jul 2011 18:29 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 461
Lefty,

I've seen many images of this type. I've seen quite a few posted here recently. And I've taken a number of them myself. And in almost all of the ones I've taken there was always rain, drizzle or a large amount of dew. These type of spherical round orbs, at various distances, which seem to have a defined mass to them are generally droplets of water suspended and illuminated by a flash.

I see the image was taken April 19th, and around 1:30 in the afternoon. With as dark as it appears I would have to assume it was a dark and dreary day perhaps?

Could be way off base. Believe me I would LOVE to see a self-illuminating orb with no flash.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
15 Jul 2011 19:44 #6 by leftychell
Replied by leftychell on topic Re: Photo 461
I never had any sort of orbs before we went to this creepy melonhead place in Kirtland,Ohio.Itbis known to be a haunted place.It was very strange.

More
15 Jul 2011 17:51 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Wow a lot of people seem to be getting these twinkly light pictures lately. I wonder what the deal with that is?
The following user(s) said Thank You: leftychell

More
15 Jul 2011 17:10 #8 by leftychell
Replied by leftychell on topic Photo 461
This was taken when we were melonhead hunting. It was a real creepy place!

More
15 Jul 2011 17:09 #9 by leftychell
Photo 461 was created by leftychell
Discuss photo: Photo 461

Details
by leftychell 13 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
0 0

Details
by leftychell 13 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
0 0

Time to create page: 0.542 seconds

Features