Login

Videos

Photo 454

More
15 Jul 2011 04:19 #1 by Philwhi54
Replied by Philwhi54 on topic Re: Photo 454
Ladywolford, There is a man working on the top of this house, I was speaking about the small orb/light near this person. Yes, I was standing near the dumpster when I snapped this shot. This house was a 3 1/2 story home which was used as a boarding house for people who road passenger train. The normal route for the trains were from Cleveland, Oh to Pittsburgh, PA and branched out from there. The top of the house had to be cut off with a saw sol. The shadow is from a Romanian Orthodox Church which was built in 1917, and is still standing. The church had a lot of water damage done in the basement and the mildew/mold smell is too bad to hold services. I'll send you a few pictures of this church. Thank you for you reply too.
Phil W./Ohio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jul 2011 07:24 #2 by ladywolford
Replied by ladywolford on topic Re: Photo 454
:kiss:
And that is for the boo-boo for this photo! It is clear that is not any thing on the roof but the left overs of a chimney . Its clear there is a older smaller house under the siding. And please note the house shadow on the photo. And look in the dumpster in the forground, looks like brick and old mortor against the backside

More
13 Jul 2011 22:22 #3 by Philwhi54
Replied by Philwhi54 on topic Re: Photo 454

Philwhi54 wrote: Discuss photo: Photo 454

{hwdps-photo}454{/hwdps-photo}

This house was being torn down. If you notice at the very top of this picture, there is a man working on the roof corner. The sky was cloud free for awhile when I snapped this picture. This house was over 100 years old, I also have more pictures of different things...Orbs, Myst, Shadows. Will be happy to share with serious people who want to learn about "The Paranormal field", I also welcome opinions about any of my pictures
Phil W./Ohio

More
13 Jul 2011 21:54 #4 by Philwhi54
Photo 454 was created by Philwhi54
Discuss photo: Photo 454

{hwdps-photo}454{/hwdps-photo}

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Features