Login

Videos

What is it?

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jul 2011 15:31 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: What is it?
I agree with what crystalcross says. Anyway, without having the original photo is very difficult to conclude anything. Personally I think it looks like what it says in some crystalcross or flashlight or something similar. It would be necessary at the same time and record from the same site. Could be the light of a plane perhaps? Thanks for sharing with us all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2011 02:35 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: What is it?
Very interesting photograph. I soomed in on the object and you also see some orbs around it. Most of them look like dust orbs, but one doesn't display the properties of a dust orb.

If you look even closer you can see the leaves of a tree. It looks like perhaps a light in a tree. Because its illuminating its surroundings. The 'tail' could be the pole the light is on. Is it possible that there was a light in the trees off in the distance which you did not see from your angle?

Very interesting photograph. It would almost be worth going back during the day and getting some video of the area including from the angle that this image was shot from.
Attachments:

More
11 Jul 2011 00:42 #3 by Cale
What is it? was created by Cale
Discuss photo: What is it?

What is it?

Details
by Cale 13 years ago
in Investigational Photos
We didn\'t see these at the time. notice the short tail coming from the bottom.
0 0

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds

Features