Login

Videos

Photo 399

More
06 Sep 2011 05:07 #1 by Teri_83
Replied by Teri_83 on topic Re: Photo 399
The spirits in my house I would say are not shy. Quit frequently, I get orbs and strange anomolies in my pictures, that never happened before, or in any other location. I take most of my pics with my phone (a Droid 2) and I've also seen orbs pass in front of the screen while I'm waiting to get a shot. I know it's not a bug, because since I don't have the camera right in front of my face, I'm looking past the camera and I can see nothing with my naked eye. Cue the Twilight Zone theme. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Sep 2011 02:46 #2 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Photo 399

crystalcross wrote: I personally think spirits are camera shy. :)

I understand, I can't stand being in front of the camera.

I do think that some will show themselves if respected and asked. I think that a lot of it has to do with the spirit's intuitiveness, knowing our intent. Just my 2 cents.

More
05 Sep 2011 23:39 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 399
I personally think spirits are camera shy. :)

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Sep 2011 15:35 #4 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Photo 399

crystalcross wrote: I tend to dislike images seen though a mirror. The reason being that there are so many layers for possible noise or evidence invalidation. Let me start with what I immediately see. First I do see the dark area on the staircase. Although light areas in mirrors can sometimes be explained by smudges or dirt, dark areas usually come from the background itself. So I think the dark area is valid.

Having said that though, I'm not entirely convinced that its in a human shape. First, the left side of the dark area is bounded by a lighter area. This lighter area is in some part or entirely attributable to a smudge on the mirror. If you look at the banister, you can see that the lighter area actually goes on top of the banister in parts. So its not from behind the banister on the stairs.

So there is a dark spot there, but I'm not really sure what it is, its bigger than the shape of a human. Could be some sort of shadow, or shadow entity. Difficult to tell. Wish you had some video of the same instance.

I think you've all missed the fact of how life like the kid in the mirror with the water bottles is. C'mon CC. Lol. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I do think that if a spirit wants photographed, it will be clear. The only thing that may be lacking is the knowledge of the camera or the image's content. I agree, you may want to leave out the mirror in the future; there would be less argument over the validity of the presence of a spirit there.

More
05 Sep 2011 14:55 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 399
I tend to dislike images seen though a mirror. The reason being that there are so many layers for possible noise or evidence invalidation. Let me start with what I immediately see. First I do see the dark area on the staircase. Although light areas in mirrors can sometimes be explained by smudges or dirt, dark areas usually come from the background itself. So I think the dark area is valid.

Having said that though, I'm not entirely convinced that its in a human shape. First, the left side of the dark area is bounded by a lighter area. This lighter area is in some part or entirely attributable to a smudge on the mirror. If you look at the banister, you can see that the lighter area actually goes on top of the banister in parts. So its not from behind the banister on the stairs.

So there is a dark spot there, but I'm not really sure what it is, its bigger than the shape of a human. Could be some sort of shadow, or shadow entity. Difficult to tell. Wish you had some video of the same instance.

More
28 Jun 2011 10:22 #6 by jlange2132
Replied by jlange2132 on topic Photo 399
excatly, there is a women walking down the stairs, and if you look to the left it looks like she is walking to general or soldier. This at the Myrtles. There is nothing wrong with the focus, it is there, I saw, I felt it. I just could not believe I could it on camera. UT trust when I say there is history there. But there is a women in a black hoody next to the guy , I am talking on the stairs and the bookcase or closet. Take another look and let me know. Oh and I hope you feel better tonight, I was in the chat room last night. Jess

More
28 Jun 2011 02:30 #7 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Photo 399
I see what you're talking about ut, but there appears to be an outline of a woman on the staircase.

More
27 Jun 2011 14:12 #8 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Photo 399
This looks like camera may have had problem with focus. Not sure why it didn't show him in full but if you look close the second person behind is him as well. Hand and everything are exactly the same. Good picture though keep trying it isn't easy to photograph and capture things.

More
27 Jun 2011 14:04 #9 by jlange2132
Photo 399 was created by jlange2132
Discuss photo: Photo 399

{hwdps-photo}399{/hwdps-photo}

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds

Features