Login

Videos

4th

More
24 Jun 2011 03:34 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: 4th
Looks very interesting...

You can see both the person on the left, and what appears to be the entity on the right.
You can see the legs, appear somewhat stalky. But it appears the person is wearing a older type of 18th century period hat.

The only possible explanation that I can even foresee is that the person on the left was traveling through the field of the camera. And at the slow shutter speed it created a double image. But I don't think thats whats happening here. I would expect to see more streaks of the image between the two locations. Unless the person stood for a few moments in both locations. Very interesting. Have there been other reports in that location?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2011 03:02 #2 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic 4th
I'm not sure exactly what u guys r looking at but i see an elongated almost skeletal face.

More
22 Jun 2011 20:27 #3 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: 4th
I see what you are seeing. This though has alot of things that could be causing this image to show. The lights play a big fctor and looks like the shutter on the camera or phone was off causing a huge blir in this photo.
Good to see that you are trying to experience things and look forward to seeing more evidence from you.

More
22 Jun 2011 08:23 #4 by sammiejoe5
4th was created by sammiejoe5
Discuss photo: 4th

4th

Details
by sammiejoe5 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
You can see the face moving toward my boyfriend..he is the white shape by the ta...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds

Features