Login

Videos

Trip to San Fransicgo,CA

More
13 Jun 2011 23:08 #1 by undertaker1
I see it all now just like you said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2011 20:41 #2 by crystalcross
Ok guys, it took me a few minutes to realize what was going on here. At first I was thinking wow, that is the best image of a ghost I have ever seen! Unheard of clarity!

But then I realized what we're looking at. What we're looking at here as was mentioned in the description is an image taken from INSIDE a car, through the car window.

At first I was wondering what all the artifacts were. The loop on the right, the semi-circle by the "ghost"'s hind legs, the light grey areas, and the images super imposed over the image of the store.

Then I realized that we are looking at reflections of the inside of the car against the car window. The loop is the camera's strap, and the other stuff appears to be wires from some device in the seat of the car or the dashboard.

Once you realize that, its easy to tell that the girl in the image is not a ghost, but just a person standing in front of the store, and the translucence is caused by the reflections of items in the car lit by the sun.

More
13 Jun 2011 20:22 #3 by sixsense
cool, that's strange whats going on..

More
13 Jun 2011 18:58 #4 by undertaker1
wow awsome pic

More
13 Jun 2011 06:13 #5 by ngaspard1
Discuss photo: Trip to San Fransicgo,CA

Trip to San Fransicgo,CA

Details
by ngaspard1 13 years ago
in Personal Experiences
I\'ve taken this inside our car...you can see that lady in the middle, she seems...
0 0

Trip to San Fransicgo,CA

Details
by ngaspard1 13 years ago
in Personal Experiences
I\'ve taken this inside our car...you can see that lady in the middle, she seems...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds

Features