Login

Videos

Rob - From G&H Crew

More
17 Jun 2011 07:22 #1 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Rob - From G&H Crew
Oh and btw it's nice to see a real pic of the great guy that created this amazing place for all of us to meet and work together no matter where we are or what abilwe may or may not have! Thank you Rob for this site. You're a great guy and i look forward to discussions and helping more people with any questions or problems they may have. Thanks again and keep up the awesome job!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jun 2011 07:19 #2 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Rob - From G&H Crew
Most of the time people are very excited and inquisitive about the whole idea. I've had a few that just look at as if to say there's no such thing but i know better than that.

More
12 Jun 2011 21:42 #3 by crystalcross
I think a lot has to do with the area in the country as well, and the demographic. We're on the southern tip of the "bible belt" and in an area where a large contingent of the population is over 50.

More
12 Jun 2011 20:59 #4 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Rob - From G&H Crew
Fascination. People love it just thought it was shows only that people didn't do this stuff.

More
12 Jun 2011 20:40 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Rob - From G&H Crew
We're getting there, next we need a G&H Mobile. So let me ask you this, when people find out that you're a Paranormal investigator what kind of reaction do you generally get? Fascination? Glares? Just curious!

More
12 Jun 2011 20:38 #6 by crystalcross
Discuss photo: Rob - From G&H Crew

Rob - From G&H Crew

Details
by crystalcross 13 years ago
in Other Photos
On the move, Rob from Ghosts & Haunts Crew wearing the latest of G&H shirt and h...
0 0

Rob - From G&H Crew

Details
by crystalcross 13 years ago
in Other Photos
On the move, Rob from Ghosts & Haunts Crew wearing the latest of G&H shirt and h...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds

Features