Login

Videos

Photo 317

More
06 Jun 2011 01:12 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 317
Its not dirt, but its corrosion. You can see that on most of the pipe the original metal color has worn off and is corroded away. But in some spots its not. Here is a high res rendition of that area.

You can see, that its patches. But I must say, when you get farther away and reduce the resolution it is a wonderful example of matrixing. Its amazing how the mind can make sense out of things.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philwhi54

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2011 00:45 #2 by Philwhi54
Replied by Philwhi54 on topic Re: Photo 317
I didn't noticed the dirt on the face of pipe. As I said this stove was bought by my daughter who lives in Beaufort, S.C. I haven't seen the pipe/and stove personally only from this picture. If there is dirt on the pipe, I am sure my daughter would have cleaned it off because f the younger children. I did say that my granddaughter was freaked out when she seen a tall black man w/white bare feet and horns on his head walking in her bedroom. I later found out that the horns were hair that was napped on the head, and ashes on the feet to give a white appearance. This spirit didn't communicate with, or try to harm anyone. So, I feel it was a Residual haunting taking place there. As far as the imprint on the stove pipe, I am still wanting opinion. The stove pipe is not connected to the wall, and the stove is like an alter for my daughter candles and prayer items. When I found more out since there are a few people taking interest of this picture. I will keep it up dated. Phil W./Oh.

More
05 Jun 2011 21:22 #3 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Photo 317
Wow you can see the face in the pipe. Very good picture. Would be a huge coisedence to just be the way the dirt formed on it. Is there anything imprinted on the pipe that you can see that may have left that face. Very good catch

More
05 Jun 2011 20:50 #4 by Philwhi54
Replied by Philwhi54 on topic Photo 317
This stove pipe is not connected to the wall. My daughter bought the stove in S.C. Her daughter said she was afraid to sleep in her BR, because a tall man w/overhauls, white feet, and horns in there. This picture of the Stove pipe was taken after the siting from my G.Daughter.

More
05 Jun 2011 20:46 #5 by Philwhi54
Photo 317 was created by Philwhi54
Discuss photo: Photo 317

Details
by Philwhi54 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
0 0

Details
by Philwhi54 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
0 0

Time to create page: 0.566 seconds

Features