Login

Videos

Photo 294

More
17 Jul 2011 06:11 #1 by Teri_83
Replied by Teri_83 on topic Re: Photo 294
Thank you for looking into it. One thing though, the pic was taken around 2 am, because she had just fallen asleep. As far as my intuition, I just felt like I wasn't leaving her alone. I wonder why it says the pic was taken at 7? Hm. I hope this isn't the only thing I capture, because I want to get something that can't be explained away! Lol Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2011 18:20 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 294
Teri,

I did some studies and research on the picture. From what I see it was taken with a LG phone which seems to be the reason there was no flash. Also there is a lack of camera EXIF data.

It seems it was taken almost a year ago at about 7am. Now, I don't have geographical information but 7am in most areas would be a time when the Sun is low on the horizon and just peering through at a low angle. This angle is exactly what you would expect to create a lighted spot on the wall similar to what your seeing.

I'm thinking that UT is correct and that you're seeing a spot of light on the wall cast by the sun peering through some objects still low in the sky. The fuzzy edges are consistent with that kind of an image.

That having been said, that doesn't mean that your feeling wasn't correct. Just because the image can be explained, it doesn't mean that something was not there. Images of paranormal experiences are rare, but the lack of the images doesn't mean that something is not going on. When in doubt, trust your instincts. There is usually some reason for you to have them, and they should not be ignored.

I would not let the picture bug you. But but instead focus on your intuition. When in doubt, always take the path that makes you and those around you safer.

More
16 Jul 2011 03:54 #3 by Teri_83
Replied by Teri_83 on topic Photo 294
This pic really bugs me, because when I took the pic I really felt like I didn't want to leave her alone and then I see this. I wish I knew who/what that is?!

More
05 Jun 2011 16:36 - 05 Jun 2011 16:37 #4 by Teri_83
Replied by Teri_83 on topic Re: Photo 294
There is a window, no blinds. Just some curtains. The only light source was the tv on the opposite side of the room as the window.
Last edit: 05 Jun 2011 16:37 by Teri_83.

More
05 Jun 2011 13:29 #5 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Photo 294
This is very interesting. I just have a question, i see on the right of this that there is a window and notice that there may be a light source coming through. I s this window solid covered or have the strip style blinds
? Just need some info to try and see if this may be explained before making a descision. I

More
05 Jun 2011 05:00 #6 by Teri_83
Replied by Teri_83 on topic Photo 294
I took this pic of my daughter sleeping and never looked at it til several months later. I've captured orbs in my house, but nothing that looks this solid. All I did was crop the pic since my cam phone doesn't have a zoom.

More
05 Jun 2011 04:55 #7 by Teri_83
Photo 294 was created by Teri_83
Discuss photo: Photo 294

{hwdps-photo}294{/hwdps-photo}

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Features