Login

Videos

This entity/energy was captured during the Red-Eyes banishing

More
31 May 2011 23:49 #1 by sixsense
Wow that s awesome, great job!....:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: woodwytch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 May 2011 16:43 #2 by woodwytch
Hey there,

Here's a brief explanation behind this image (thanks crystalcross for highlighting the face for me);

I run a private paranormal investigation team called W.I.S.P.S (details in my profile) ... and we were asked by 2 separate families to help them with some strange things that had been happening in both their homes.

Both families consisted of a mother and daughter (both daughtersin their early 20's) ... they lived opposite each other but didn't mix socially and were completely unaware of events happening in the others home ... events that mirrored each other.

Long story short this case lasted for over a year (obviously during that time the families were introduced and gained comfort in the knowledge that they were not alone).

During our research we discovered that both houses sat on the same negative minor leyline and we assumed that there might possibly be a fracture or vortex in the line that had aloud the very ancient ... very powerful entity through.

If I had not been part of this case I would have thought it must be false / fiction it was neither !

Our first attempt to be rid of the entity failed and on it's return it took on such a different approach we initially thought it was a different thing entirely (it tried to trick us). But once we realized we knew we had to act with equal power.

As a Pagan (Solitary Witch) who has followed the traditional path for over 22yrs I knew that pagan ritual would be our best defence with something so ancient.

We prepared and planned for the Banishing Ritual and decided that we would invoke Pan for protection as he is a strong mix of man / plant / animal energies ... and whist some dipictions show him as the half man half goat frollicking through the meadows playing his PanPipes ... it is also his energy that gives us the words Panic / Pandemonium etc and he was just what we needed to counteract the energy of the Red-Eyes Entity.

During the Banishing Ritual one of the team was taking random photos on the off-chance that we might capture something ... and we did !

I added the GreenMan picture for comparrison in the belief that Pan really was there to protect us that night and keep us safe ... so you are correct this was not a malicious entity ... it was a protective entity and since that night we and the families involved have had no further trouble from the Red-Eyes entity.

Obviously there was much more to it all than what I have written but hopefully it will help to explain the significance of the images.

Woody

More
31 May 2011 16:14 #3 by undertaker1
Awsome catch. The detailnis great in this pic. The cemetary seems to be the place to go thats where i had allmy evps at now wanna see some pics lol.

More
31 May 2011 15:11 #4 by justdani
oh wow! that is an amazing catch!

More
31 May 2011 14:47 #5 by intuitivegal27
That is a great pic of what looked like to me a little child. Did you get a name?

More
30 May 2011 22:54 #6 by undertaker1
Wow great pic. It is a little boy. Is there anything else going on that would let you know what it is there for. Any talking or anything?

More
30 May 2011 22:35 #7 by sixsense
I agree CC. The first thing I saw and felt was that it was a little boy. He's scared and confused and not sure where to go. Hopefully he will be able to get some help.

More
30 May 2011 20:40 - 30 May 2011 20:42 #8 by crystalcross
Actually, to me it looks like a face. Actually a child's face, looking left and slightly up.
Looks like a large slightly round nose though, but that feature is hard to see. Was a child killed in that area at one point? He doesn't look malicious, but rather confused or scared.

Here's that area zoomed in on.

Attachments:
Last edit: 30 May 2011 20:42 by crystalcross.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 May 2011 20:30 #9 by sleepy1md
Wow! I can see face detail...nice catch!

More
30 May 2011 20:26 #10 by woodwytch
Discuss photo: This entity/energy was captured during the Red-Eyes banishing

This entity/energy was captured during t...

Details
by woodwytch 13 years ago
in General Investigation Photographs
The anomoly/entity/energy captured in this picture during the Red-Eyes banishing...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.577 seconds

Features