Login

Videos

Light Anomoly (1)

More
31 May 2011 16:08 #1 by woodwytch
Replied by woodwytch on topic Re: Light Anomoly (1)
Sorry about the above post it's like writing with invisible ink because I can't see what I've written until I've submitted it ... I obviously forgot to switch off CAPS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 May 2011 16:06 #2 by woodwytch
Replied by woodwytch on topic Re: Light Anomoly (1)
I wasn't actually there when this or the other 2 light anomoly pics were taken. They were taken by Mother #1 in what became known to us as 'The Red-Eyes CASE' ... IT WAS A CASE THAT EFFECTED 2 SEPARATE FAMILIES WHO'S HOUSES SAT ON THE SAME NEGATIVE, MINOR LEYLINE. tHE ENTITY IN QUESTION TOOK OVER 12MTHS FOR UAND TWO SEPARATE ATTEMPTS TO GET RID OF ... VERY POWERFUL INDEED ... AND THROUGH ALL MY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE i HAD NEVER BEFORE DEALT WITH ANYTHING QUITE LIKE THIS.

wOODY ;)

More
30 May 2011 19:00 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Light Anomoly (1)
Was there by chance a EMF detector used while this image was taken? Because this image looks like what you would see if a image was snapped in a dark area, and a K2 EMF meter passed through the field of vision. You can see the 5 lights of the meter and the white plastic body. The streaks are caused by a timed exposure due to the low lighting.

More
30 May 2011 17:41 #4 by undertaker1
Wow is this a light that is hanging from the ceiling. Kind of odd that this would stream that fr if so. C

More
30 May 2011 17:22 #5 by woodwytch
Light Anomoly (1) was created by woodwytch
Discuss photo: Light Anomoly (1)

Light Anomoly (1)

Details
by woodwytch 13 years ago
in General Investigation Photographs
This is a light anomoly captured when taking random shots in the home of Mother...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds

Features