Login

Videos

Photo 241

More
29 May 2011 03:16 #1 by medic793
Replied by medic793 on topic Photo 241
tyvm yes this we believe is our daughters gardian angel Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2011 03:13 #2 by medic793
the only other person in the room was my mother in law she was taking the pic, this pic was taken at the delivery room in griffin hospital

More
28 May 2011 23:28 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 241
Well, with a mirror several things can be taking place. The fingerprints and dirt obviously are one, and we can clearly see that happening in this photo. But those are fairly easy to determine. But there are other "possible" things which could cause mirrored effects.

First there are two types of mirrors. First surface mirrors (usually found in scientific grade devices such as microscopes, telescopes, and laser optics) and second surface mirrors. The difference is which surface of the glass is coated with the mirrored coating.

First surface mirrors have the very outer edge of the mirror coated. This means the light does not pass through the glass to be reflected. It reflects directly off of the outer edge. These are usually much more accurate and not as prone to visual effects.

Most consumer grade mirrors however are not this type. Instead the back surface of the mirror is coated. Which means that light must first travel through the glass, reflect off of the mirrored surface and then pass through the glass again. Because of this you can actually get multiple depth effects of smudges on the glass. Also you an get effects if the mirrored coating is scratched, weakened or separating from the glass. Because of that you can get strange visual effects such as this.

Not saying thats whats happening here, but that is a possibility. The only way to know for sure is with multiple images of the mirror from different vantage points, or video which could move through several linear vantage points in its motion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ghostieb

More
28 May 2011 22:18 #4 by ghostieb
Replied by ghostieb on topic Re: Photo 241
Well, it certainly could be smudges on the mirror, but that is really interesting. Totally looks like a person.

The close up image does show that the mirror is really dirty, and the smears are lit up by the flash, but it still looks like there's something else going on.

When I looked at it the first time I wondered if there was a reflection of a reflection, like the TV was going or something, but the TV is in the photo and it's off.

More
28 May 2011 20:13 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 241
First and foremost congratulations on your daughters birth.

A few things I notice is that the mirror has some smudges on it and streaks which accounts for SOME but not all of the effects. What remains is very interesting.

I'm not a sensitive, but I would have to think that hospitals would be hot beds of spirits. Either in transition or lost and confused. And from what I understand spirits tend to be drawn to new life. So I would not be surprised if there were some spirits in the room with you. Although it would not be anything to fear. I would say its just a part of life, but well that phrase would not be correct in this case.

More
28 May 2011 20:06 #6 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Photo 241
Absolutely amazing catch! Wow!

More
28 May 2011 19:52 #7 by LishaM01
Replied by LishaM01 on topic Re: Photo 241
Wow, that is amazing!

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 May 2011 19:51 #8 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Photo 241
Wow...nice!

More
28 May 2011 19:51 #9 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Photo 241
Wow thats awsome. The reflection looks like a woman in older style clothes to me. this is a awsome catch great job.

More
28 May 2011 19:46 #10 by medic793
this photo was taken in the delivery room at the hospital the day my daughter ws born,a close friend of mine passed away a few months before she was born and said he would look over her, John Zaffis verrified this photo the other pic is an upclose of the mirror

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Features