Login

Videos

Photo 237

More
28 May 2011 02:49 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Forty Fort, PA
I think what is happening is a illusion in scale. I noticed the same thing when I looked at a smaller thumbnail of the image. When you look at it on a phone the resolution and color depth is reduced slightly to match the capabilities of the phone. This scaling can mask certain subtle inflections in the color, and so the mind interprets what it sees into something it knows. (matrixing)

But then when you pull up the image on a laptop when you can pull it up in full resolution, the detail is no longer obscured and so the mind no longer can match the image to the same features, because it now sees the truth within the patterns.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 May 2011 02:21 #2 by harleygal1229
Replied by harleygal1229 on topic Forty Fort, PA
Now this is very odd. I first looked at this picture on my phone, and to the left I saw what looked to me like a woman in a black skirt and jacket and it appeared that she was walking towards an older man and a child (they were seen in the break between the trees on the left...now this is the odd part, as I view this photo on my laptop, I don't see a daggone thing! What the heck?

More
28 May 2011 00:50 #3 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Photo 237
I'm not seeing anything if i am supposed to lisha. Can you give me a hint on what we are looking for

More
27 May 2011 04:37 #4 by LishaM01
Photo 237 was created by LishaM01
Discuss photo: Photo 237

{hwdps-photo}237{/hwdps-photo}

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds

Features