Login

Videos

Photo 234

More
28 May 2011 21:52 - 28 May 2011 21:56 #1 by ghostieb
Replied by ghostieb on topic Re: Photo 234
I'm a photographer. That kind of photo is pretty easy to get by using a longer shutter speed and the flash. The light near the top of the stairs and the blur on the wall make me think that's what happened. There is a face kind of over her face that isn't her, but someone walking by while a photo is being taken can have that ghosting effect because of the motion. Maybe they paused for a second or something.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be very cool to see a legit paranormal photo. But most photos are taken at night/in the dark, and I think the majority of them can be explained by motion blur and dust/bugs.

I think it's good to post photos, even when they don't turn out to be paranormal. For one thing, I think it's good to approach everything with a healthy bit of skepticism, because a lot of things can be explained by something natural or camera function/operator error. And another, you learn a thing or two, which is always good.
Last edit: 28 May 2011 21:56 by ghostieb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 May 2011 20:26 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 234
Exactly undertaker. We're not here to discourage anyone from exploring the unknown.

Most any investigator will tell you that the reason images of paranormal activity are so sought after is because they're just so very very rare.

More
28 May 2011 19:38 #3 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Photo 234
Well just want you to know we aren't here to tell you everything isn't paranormal and we don't want you to stop doing this. I too have had stuff i thought was something and not. But it helps to have others look at stuff and see if they can help figure it out. I would like the help as much as possible because you may miss something else or just not see something thst would cause this to be something it isn't. Glad you posted the pic hope to see many more.

More
28 May 2011 15:41 #4 by maryakamoe
Replied by maryakamoe on topic Re: Photo 234
i am not one of those people who get mad or upset when people question the picture i have up i respect everyones opinion cause everyone is entitled to there own opinion its just who i am

More
28 May 2011 15:26 #5 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Photo 234
If you notice at the top of the stairs you see your friends body there as well. This is a very good picture but there may be something causing this affect.

More
27 May 2011 00:15 #6 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 234
It is a very cool picture. The reason I ask for camera type, and why I always look for image EXIF data embedded is that it can tell the shutter speed, exposure type, and lots of information like that which can give clues as to whether its a camera effect.

There are many things in images such as this which can cause camera effects. Motion blur when the shutter speed is very slow due to a dark environment is one of them. What happens is that the camera may take 1-5 seconds to finish taking the picture (sometimes much more) and any movement including the hand shaking, people walking, etc, can create a double image or that ghosting effect.

Don't get me wrong they're great pictures. And its very possible they could be paranormal. Its just always good to be able to show why it is paranormal.

I guess thats the need for indisputable evidence I have. Always looking for that holy grail of paranormal.

More
26 May 2011 23:09 #7 by maryakamoe
Replied by maryakamoe on topic Re: Photo 234
well my best friend went to Burma her husband took it she didnt notice it i thought it was a cool pic:)

More
26 May 2011 17:24 #8 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Photo 234
That is pretty cool! Was there any lights on when you took these? If not that is a really good pic :)

More
26 May 2011 15:34 #9 by maryakamoe
Photo 234 was created by maryakamoe
Discuss photo: Photo 234

Details
by maryakamoe 14 years ago
in Personal Experiences
this a good one funny my best friend didnt even notice the spirits in the pic lo...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds

Features