Login

Videos

Realtor Murdered w/o any suspects Please help

More
24 May 2011 00:42 #1 by undertaker1
your welcome. i have been trying to see more but all i see is the black man in the house shooting her. hope they find something soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2011 20:28 #2 by ericnmina
I want to thank the ones who have posted as I am trying to piece it all together, and am very open to any other info that you are seeing or feeling. I have been trying to make a contact but I keep getting blocked on this one and don't know why? Still there are no suspects that the police are announcing, but they have served 4 sealed warrants.

More
23 May 2011 03:50 #3 by amoonwolfe
Possible name link: davey, Davis, Davidson or some permutation thereof. Please look at foreclosures on properties either sold by this realtor, listed for Short Sale by her, tenants displaced re foreclosure where she is involved, etc. I believe there is a direct connection in this vein. the name id not necessarily the perpetrator, but does have a direct connection to the case. I also see the perpetrator as carrying a large knife at all times and being a regular reader of mercenary-type magazines. There are serious mental health issues in play here. I may have more appear in dreams, I will keep you posted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericnmina

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 May 2011 01:45 #4 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: Realtor Murdered w/o any suspects Please help
From the first time I heard about this / saw her picture, I felt like this was a gang initiation. That being said, what is throwing me is I feel like she was not chosen at random, though. Either the person who shot her knew her, or knew her through someone who was angry with her and decided to make her his target. I believe this person has a tattoo or a belt buckle with a wolf on it bearing its teeth.

More
18 May 2011 20:34 #5 by ericnmina
Here is the Map of where the shooting occurred.
Attachments:

More
18 May 2011 20:27 #6 by ericnmina
Here is a Pic of Ashley. The place she was in I do believe it had Hard wood floors. It was a model unit and she worked at Iowa Realty.
Attachments:

More
18 May 2011 19:55 #7 by undertaker1
I see wood floors at this home. The man is a black man about 5'9 short hair about a medium build. He looks mad for some reason. I see her enter the house shut the door and hecomes out holdin a black pistol looks like a 9 mm. He is pointing it saying something but looks very mad at her
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericnmina

More
18 May 2011 19:51 #8 by undertaker1
do you have a picture of the plce where she was shot or the area might help us too see a little better with some kind of picture. Even if it is just her pic that masy hellp

More
18 May 2011 14:36 #9 by ericnmina
I am new on here but I am only a healer, and an empath. I get visions when I meditate but for some reason I can't see anything with this murder. A little info that I know about it is that 27 year old Ashley Oakland was shot while doing an open house in a Condo. This case is almost 6 weeks old and still no suspects. I could feel the anquish that her mother feels when I met her. I was hoping someone could help get some clues.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Features