Login

Videos

unidentified boy

More
18 May 2011 16:29 #11 by AirLuna
Replied by AirLuna on topic Re: unidentified boy
foxnews Fox News
by Psantanelli
#Navy's elite police unit joins investigation into case of boy whose body was found dumped near a remote road in #Maine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 May 2011 13:04 #12 by Jobeth
Replied by Jobeth on topic Re: unidentified boy
Crystal, thank you so much for giving me something to think about. I know you must understand the feeling of urgency that comes when youre pulled so deeply into a "feeling" and it wont leave your mind. Yesterday, when I first saw the picture, the feeling I had went directly to the story of the little boy (Kyron) that had gotten lost in my memory from last year. I couldnt remember his name but I remembered he went missing from school, and his stepmother was the last to see him. When I googled that information, Kyron's story came up, and I was able to get his name to post to the forum. Then my thoughts went to a long journey, as if he was "given" to a man that took him along on a work trip involving a semi-truck.

More
18 May 2011 12:29 #13 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: unidentified boy

Jobeth wrote: name correction: Kyron Horman

JoBoth, I think you may be picking up something from a different case. I know who you're talking about, and the age range is completely wrong for this case. Kyron was 7, the unidentified boy is 4-5.
Also the pictures are completely different. Although what you may be picking up is that the two are somehow related. That's a great point to keep in mind. Thanks for your input!

More
18 May 2011 11:53 #14 by Jobeth
name correction: Kyron Horman

More
18 May 2011 10:58 #15 by Jobeth
I have such an over whelming feeling that this could be the missing boy - Kyron Harmon. I also feel there is something to do with a semi-truck.

More
18 May 2011 01:41 #16 by sissapphire
Replied by sissapphire on topic unidentified boy
I feel fear and abuse. Not from immediate family but someone close. This had gone on for a while. I feel cold and hunger. I can hear the sounds of wildlife and I am scared and want my family. I taste somwthing metallic. I see a sam or sammy.

More
17 May 2011 19:27 #17 by RebeccaM_30
Replied by RebeccaM_30 on topic unidentified boy
I'm getting the feeling of being wet and out of breath, like I've been running.

More
17 May 2011 18:43 #18 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: unidentified boy
They've also said that they're going to show a picture of the boys shoes thia afternoon. Still no identification of the boy yet. He looked well nourished and clean. Shoes are fairly new. I'll post more as I get more information. Thank u to all for your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: intuitivegal27

More
17 May 2011 18:28 #19 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: unidentified boy
Update on case:
Witness stated seeing navy insignia on license plate of truck. Possibly thought it was female. Anything u guys can come up with let me know asap.

More
17 May 2011 16:12 #20 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: unidentified boy
I am also picking up on a 5 yr old. Might be his age. The man has a long skinny facelight brown hair and wears glasses. doesn't hve a beard but isn't clean shaved. He has a scar on his chin also

Time to create page: 1.737 seconds

Features