Login

Videos

Photo 198

More
08 May 2011 22:34 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: WB Cemetery
Well, the bad news is that I believe its a dew drop or water droplet orb. In other words some moisture droplet is on the lens. The bright outer rings indicate its either a dust orb or a droplet orb.
The inner concentric circles indicate that its a water or liquid droplet very close to the lens. Probably on the lens.

But the really cool thing is, that the light refracting through the droplet and the lens is magnifying it to the extent that you're seeing a microbe in the water droplet. That is very neat!

There are however other things in the picture. When I enhanced the brightness and stretched out the luma levels, you start to see hidden detail. Within that detail you can see the grave marker, and a flag. Also to the right of it you see a very dim light source. This does not appear to be a dust orb, a droplet or anything like that. This one seems very unique. One of the few orbs that I would love to explore further. Kudos!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2011 22:18 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic WB Cemetery
Now thats a cool photo!

More
08 May 2011 21:36 #3 by LishaM01
Photo 198 was created by LishaM01
Discuss photo: Photo 198

WB Cemetery

Details
by LishaM01 14 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
Took this while investigating a cemetery in Wilkes-Barre, PA. In the 70\'s this...
0 0

WB Cemetery

Details
by LishaM01 14 years ago
in Orbs or Strange lights
Took this while investigating a cemetery in Wilkes-Barre, PA. In the 70\'s this...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds

Features