Login

Videos

Photo 196

More
09 May 2011 00:11 #1 by BridgetMarieK
Replied by BridgetMarieK on topic Re: Photo 196
No, this was not taken in a hall. This was taken outside in broad daylight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 May 2011 00:09 - 09 May 2011 00:21 #2 by BridgetMarieK
Oh! Now I get what you're saying about the rat! That does sort of look like a rat! Thanks you for your opinion! I really appreciate it! I just wanted to see how other people interpreted this picture and what I could get from it! (; Thanks so much!
Last edit: 09 May 2011 00:21 by BridgetMarieK. Reason: I just thought that some of the other comment before was inappropriate

More
08 May 2011 23:41 #3 by BridgetMarieK
Ok, I just wanted a take on this. However, I'm also kind of questionable about the protruding rock that you marked. If you unmark, I believe that you can see half of a face with an eye, part of the nose, and part of the lips. Is that me, or is it just matrixing?

More
07 May 2011 16:07 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 196
Bridget,

I know the site, I lived in the area for 2 years. So I think I have an idea of how you took the image and at what angle. Here is my take on what you've captured, and mind you its a personal educated opinion nothing else.

First I do fully trust its an unaltered photo, I can tell that from the header information. However, I'm not seeing much paranormal in the picture. I've enhanced the brightness and labeled some areas.

On the left you'll see the front facing wall.
Then directly beside that is a protruding rock on the side of that wall.
In the recessed area towards the back are stone wall features and some rocks on the ground.
To the left you'll see marked in purple that you've captured a fairly sizable rat. Quite disgusting but not paranormal.
The only thing I really find of interest is those bright dots in the center. I circled them in orange. Possibly reflective materials on the ground, hard to tell. They're not dust orbs. Can't really tell what they are.
Attachments:

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 May 2011 13:20 - 07 May 2011 13:21 #5 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Photo 196
Hmm...can you tell a little more about the pic? Was it taken looking down a hall? I see the wheel like thing on the wall but I am not sure about what the tall/long thing to the right of it is.
Last edit: 07 May 2011 13:21 by sleepy1md.

More
07 May 2011 03:32 #6 by BridgetMarieK
Replied by BridgetMarieK on topic Photo 196
Can someone please give me an opinion of this photo that I captured at the Battlefield of Gettysburg? I believe that I captured this at Devil's Den. I have absolutely not altered anything in the photograph whatsoever. What do you think?

More
07 May 2011 03:30 #7 by BridgetMarieK
Photo 196 was created by BridgetMarieK
Discuss photo: Photo 196

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features