Login

Videos

Photo 184

More
06 May 2011 23:06 #1 by nikki_npi
Replied by nikki_npi on topic Re: Photo 184
Was this photo taken at night then? Could be light from a passing car, even if the road is far away. Sometimes light reflections bounce around a few times before hitting their final resting place, but it does just look like light reflection. A lot of times it can be hard to recreate a reflection if it was just a random happening. I wouldnt worry about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2011 22:46 #2 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: Photo 184
Yes and nothing. That's why I don’t know what it is.

More
06 May 2011 14:20 #3 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Photo 184
Did you take lots of pics in that same location?

More
06 May 2011 13:01 #4 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Photo 184
I thought it was a reflection too but every time I try to recreate it, I can't. It's just weird to me why I can't make it happen again. And there is no light that comes through that window at night either unfortunately. Sometimes I really wish there was a light out there so it wouldn't be so dark lol

More
06 May 2011 12:25 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Photo 184
This one I had to bring into Photoshop and do some contrast enhancement on. On images such as this you have to look at the lines of the pattern. And I noticed that there is a marked Jag of the bright spot when it transitions from the wall to the table. What that tells me is that its not something superimposed (or closer to the camera) but rather something which is shining on the wall and angled down on the table as well.

Having said that, I would think that it is light coming in through a window, or the flash reflecting off of something. Either way it is a light source being projected onto the wall/table.

More
06 May 2011 06:05 #6 by shanwvr88
Photo 184 was created by shanwvr88
Discuss photo: Photo 184

Details
by shanwvr88 14 years ago
in Personal Experiences
If anyone has ideas plz let me know. I tried to recreate this and I can\'t.
0 0

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds

Features