Login

Videos

mineral springs ,Alton, Il .

More
17 Jun 2013 14:23 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Awww it does look like a doggy. Maybe a rottweiler. Seance to see your grandmother though...ugh I would not do that. Seances are very torturous to spirits and they resent the whole "if you're here do this, move this, make a noise" thing. I'm sure Norman or any other respectable medium would be more than glad to do a reading so you can hear from her. Please stay away from the EVPs. I doubt she would appreciate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2013 02:41 #2 by normanglasser1
Has anyone else captured a animal spirit on camera? If so would like to see pictures.

More
15 May 2013 21:40 #3 by normanglasser1
Prior to taking this picture I had no knowledge of a dog that had drown in the pool.I was also successful in taking a picture of the little girls spirit that is famous for this place. None of the TV crews have even come close to the data that I have collected .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack

More
09 May 2013 03:19 #4 by lynny
Is this the picture of the dog at Mineral Springs that everyone has been talking about? We heard the EVP that Jodie has. This picture is awesome! If you are going to Atlanta this week to do a seance please privite message me. I want to attend. I want to see my grandmother.

More
04 Mar 2013 21:22 - 10 May 2013 00:11 #5 by normanglasser1
I have different comments on this picture, what do you think it is? It was taken last week.

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 May 2013 00:11 by crystalcross.

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds

Features