Login

Videos

Little girl

More
04 May 2013 22:30 #1 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Little girl
I dont see it sorry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2013 19:47 #2 by kirlybab01
Replied by kirlybab01 on topic Re: Little girl
okay, does no one else see the image of a man overshadowing the guy taking the picture?

I se a man, fairly large, with dark hair and a 3 piece suit. Looks like possibly from the mobster type era.

He really creeped me out.

More
09 Mar 2013 23:36 #3 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Little girl
interesting pic you got there... it really seems like a child figure sitting on the bed... also that last EVP in comment... you already showed it to me, but now just reminded me how crazy it sounds :P it sounds like it's saying somethin like 'Trying to let you get whooo'.... just crazy :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

More
18 Feb 2013 02:45 #4 by iburyem
For my vehicle, no.. it blew about 40 miles apart. Its more than likely coincidence.. I try not to put too much into events unless they are at the time of an investigation... but things that make you go hmmm.

I hear audible voices, while on investigations quite often.. but not every time. Usually at this location.. I do not hear them at the time , but hear them later on audio

More
16 Feb 2013 19:44 #5 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: Little girl
Nice catch.

Could bee coincidence but do you ever get the feeling that what or whoever is there may be comfortable with your presence and want to communicate with you. Did the tires blow near the same area each time?

More
16 Feb 2013 14:22 - 16 Feb 2013 14:59 #6 by iburyem
I get many mixed feeling when there.. honestly.. I have to open my ears.. and subconcously emotionally tune myself off, as it can be overwhelming.

There have been hundreds who have died there, and many tragic stories there as well.

Personally i don't know if its a little girl.. but he was standing in the door way taking the photo in a mirror, as others have caught things when taking photos in the mirrors behind them. I have not caught anything in the mirrors myself, but I do get a lot of EVPs while there.

I have investigated this location 3 times since the summer and everytime something happens to me, after I leave.. perhaps coincidence.. While reviewing audio evidence, my laptop screen completely blacked out.. ( while reviewing this particular EVP)

File Attachment:

File Name: timetowakeupwoo.wav
File Size:794 KB
( which is looped)
when restarted to LED screen was cracked in 3 places, and I had to have it replaced.

The following time, I ran home to get more equipment and my tire blew... the third time I was driving on US 95 my tire blew again, then the tow truck that picked me up, their same tire blew not even two miles after loading up my vehicle... maybe just a coincidence like I said... but with everything, it definitely adds weight to the claims of it being one of the top haunted places in the United States. I just think it as odd, that this does not happen to my other fellow investigators on my team.
Attachments:
Last edit: 16 Feb 2013 14:59 by iburyem.

More
16 Feb 2013 02:48 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Little girl
Ugh, I got a sicky feeling looking at that first picture. Also heard a name like Miranda or Amanda, not sure.

More
15 Feb 2013 00:35 - 16 Feb 2013 14:13 #8 by iburyem
Little girl was created by iburyem

One of my friends caught this while attending their first paranormal investigation with me at the end of September.

I've had this photo for a while ( it was taken the night of the Paracon in Virginia at the Exchange Hotel & Civil War Museum.)

We had a "circuit" psychic ( one who does all the conventions and has a show on Darkness Radio) and she told us a little girl was in the room when this photo was taken) at first I thought that it was the drapes, so I asked the director to recheck the area, and they were clearly behind the cot, not infront of them, and there was nothing placed on the cot for display. Of course I have dozens of photos from that location , but none of that same angle on that night... anyone get any feelings?

These were other photos taken at that location.. one in which a bed was standing.. and some men whent in there in irritate Quartermaster Richards.. and the bed, spontaniously came apart..

I have posted some of the EVPS previously on here from that night, but will atach them here as well

File Attachment:

File Name: 928thatclo...-boo.wav
File Size:2,015 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: 928Exchang...wson.wav
File Size:227 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: 928exchang...here.wav
File Size:167 KB
Last edit: 16 Feb 2013 14:13 by iburyem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds

Features